Where can I find GetResponse Chats statistics?
- Go to Menu and select Chats.
- Click on the Statistics tab.
- Select the time range.
There you will see a breakdown of all the chats.
What information can I find under Statistics?
You’lll be able to see:
- The total number of chats, how many were closed, and the closed chat rate.
- Chats source: Email, Landing page, or chat page (coming from the direct link to the chat page).
- Chat participants: Contacts vs. Visitors.
You will also be able to view:
- Average number of messages.
- Average first response time.
- Average chat duration.