Where can I find GetResponse Chats statistics?
- Go to Chats.
- Click on the Statistics tab.
- Select the time range.
There you will see a breakdown of all the chats.
What information can I find under Statistics?
You’ll be able to see:
- The total number of chats, how many were opened, closed, or unanswered. Their ratios, average number of messages, average response time and chat duration. You will also be able to see how many capture forms were submitted.
- Chats source: External page, Landing page, Chat page (coming from the direct link to the chat page), or Email.
- Chat participants: Contacts vs. Visitors.
- Chats over time: see how many chats were opened and closed during the selected period.
Lastly, you will be able to view Operator Activity, showing you personal statistics such as the number of chats, percentage of all chats, as well as total messages sent, for each operator.