List cleaning through tags and scores
The List cleaning with tags and scores template helps you build a workflow that removes contacts from your account that have not engaged with your messages.
Category: Engagement and retention
Elements in template: 3
Minimum number of elements to configure: 1
Here’s what you’ll need to configure the elements and publish the template as a workflow:
– a tagging and scoring system to measure your contacts’ engagement. This means that you should select a tag and score that will help you identify the contacts who are no longer interested in your offer.
Configuring the template
All greyed out elements need to be configured. Click an element to open its Properties tab.
- For the If tag condition, select the tag starting the workflow. Contacts can be tagged with it in another workflow or directly by you. By default, this condition will work for the contacts tagged after the workflow is published. If you want to include the contacts who had the tag before you publish the workflow, turn on the switch that enables adding them to the workflow. Keep the time settings set to Never.
- For the If score condition, the value has been preset to its recommended value. If you want to change it, click the element to open its Properties and enter a new score to track.
- The Remove contact action attached to the “if no” (red) connector has been preset to remove contacts from your account.
- Click Save and publish when you’re done setting up the template or Save and exit if you want to finish editing the template later (it will appear as a draft on the Manage workflows page).