Can I add ZohoCRM customers and prospects to my contact list?
You can integrate your ZohoCRM and GetResponse accounts when you want to add your existing and future ZohoCRM clients to your GetResponse lists. With this integration you can:
- Set up regular imports to your contact list or lists.
- Add new contacts and update existing contacts.
- Save the contact information as GetResponse custom fields.
- Add new contacts to an autoresponder cycle to share your content.
- Extend the integration to more than one contact list.
- To connect the accounts, you’ll need your Auth token from ZohoCRM.
To generate an API authentication token in ZohoCRM, go to Setup >> APIs and click the configuration icon to find the Authentication Token Generation link. Enter the application name and click Generate.
- We only import contacts and leads information from ZohoCRM.
Connect GetResponse and ZohoCRM accounts
- In the Menu, click Integrations.
- Click Details over the ZohoCRM integration.
- Click Connect to start the integration process.
- Provide your Auth token from ZohoCRM.
- Select the domain (.com or .eu) your CRM account is in.
- Click Connect to Zoho
Configure recurring imports
After providing your credentials, you will be redirected to a page where you can configure recurring imports.
To do it:
- Choose to which list you want to import information. Contacts are imported to it every 24h.
- Select the option to add contacts to an autoresponder cycle, if you want them to automatically start receiving messages. This option is only available if there are active autoresponders in the list.
- From the Group dropdown select whether you want to import contacts, leads, or both.
- From the ** Source** dropdown select from which leads or contacts sources you want to import information.
- Specify how to update contact information—add new and update existing contact information, add new contacts only, or only update existing contact information.
- Check the box to confirm your contacts have opted-in.
- Click Next.
Assign custom fields
Our system can automatically recognize the first name, last name, and email fields. Note: Contact email information is required.
For the remaining fields, match the custom fields in your GetResponse account to the fields that contain contact information from the account you’re connecting. To do this, use one of the following options:
- Click on Assign field and choose one of your existing custom fields.
- Select the Skip column marked with “?” box to proceed without mapping custom fields.
Move the mouse pointer over the grid and scroll right to access and configure all the fields. When you’re done, click Import.
Note: Even though we don’t show any specific contact information (custom field values) in the custom fields columns, these values do get imported.
Editing the recurring imports
Go to profile Menu>>Integrations, hover over ZohoCRM and click Details.
To edit the contact imports, click Manage integration> Imports. Then expand the Actions menu (vertical ellipsis) and select Edit settings to change the details of the integration for a particular list. From the same menu you can also force contact import or stop them.
Can I add contacts to more than one list using the ZohoCRM integration?
You can repeat the process to add contacts into other lists. To do it:
- Go to Menu>>Integrations>>ZohoCRM.
- Open the Manage integration tab.
- Click Configure imports.
Proceed as described in the Configure recurring imports section.
How do I stop contact imports from ZohoCRM?
You can stop importing contacts from a single list or disconnect from your ZohoCRM account. Go to Menu>>Integrations>>ZohoCRM and open Manage integration. Depending on your need do one of the following:
- To stop importing contacts to one of your lists, click Stop imports in the Actions menu for each list.
- To stop integration completely, click Disconnect from ZohoCRM.