How to add a CNAME entry to my subdomain for landing pages created in a MAX account?
When you want your domain name to appear in your landing page URL, but already have a website at your domain, you need to set up CNAME records.
The following instructions are for MAX account holders. If you have an Email Marketing, Marketing Automation or Ecommerce Marketing account, see the instructions on how to do it.
To make the necessary updates, you need to:
- Log in to your hosting control panel.
- In the domain settings section, look for the DNS settings.
- Once you’re in the settings section, create a CNAME record for your subdomain that
- squeeze.getresponse360.com, for US-based accounts
- squeeze.getresponse360.pl, for Europe-based accounts
Note: Contact your Customer Experience Engineer if you’re not sure which address you should use.
It takes up to 48 hours for the changes to propagate across the internet. You won’t be able to use the subdomain for your landing page URL before nameservers and cache records are updated.