How to change the DNS settings for landing pages created in a MAX account?
Note: Use a subdomain for your landing pages if you have a website at your root domain. See our step-by-step instructions on how to set up a CNAME record.
To make the nameserver changes, you need to:
- Log in to your hosting control panel.
- In the domain settings section, look for the DNS settings.
- Use the following IP address as the main server for your domain:
– 220.127.116.11, for US environment accounts
– 18.104.22.168, for PL environment account
**Note**: Contact your Customer Experience Engineer if you’re not sure which IP address you should use.
- Save the changes.
It can take up to 48 hours for the changes to be propagated across the internet (in other words, for the nameservers and cache records to be updated).