How can I sync my ads audience with GetResponse?
To manage who sees your ads, you can create an ad audience based on your contact lists or segments and export it to your Google Ads account. You’ll be able to include or exclude it when you create a Google Ad. To create an audience, you need to integrate your GetResponse and Google Ads accounts first.
Creating an ad audience in GetResponse
- Go to Ad audiences in Paid Ads.
- Click on Create ad audience button.
- If you have multiple accounts linked, select the Google Ads account you want to create ad audience in.
- Enter Audience segment name which is only visible to you and helps you to identify it when you have multiple audiences.
- In Who do you want to include? box select the list or segment with 1000 contacts or more. Those contacts will be exported to your Audience manager in the linked Google Ad account. This is a one-time action and future contacts won’t be automatically added there.
- Click Create button.