How to connect a Google Ads account to GetResponse?
Connecting your account allows you to create Google Ads directly in GetResponse.
Note: after creating a Google Ads account, please wait around 5 minutes for the process to be completed. After that time, you should be able to connect.
Connecting Google Ads to GetResponse
To connect your Google Ads account to GetResponse:
- Go to Integrations and API.
- Look for Google Ads and click on Details.
- Press Connect.
- Select your Google account.
- Tick the appropriate option and press Continue to allow permissions regarding Google Ads.
- Once you’re back in GetResponse, select the Ads account you want to use or create a new one.
- When creating a new account, select the timezone and currency and click Create account.
- On the confirmation popup click Accept invitation. You will be redirected to the Google Ads page where you can confirm the connection.
- Once you click Continue, the popup will change – you need to confirm that everything is set correctly in Google.
- After that you will be able to select your Google Ads account from the dropdown in GetResponse.
If you want to revoke the permission, you can do it here.
Adding a payment card to the Google Ads account
To add a card to the Google Ads account:
- Log into Google Ads here.
- Go to Billing.
- Add your billing details.
- Provide your card numbers at the bottom.
- Click Submit.
Ads billing is managed completely by Google Ads. Possible billing issues can be solved by Google Ads support.