What is GetResponse and how can I use it?
GetResponse is an email marketing platform. It enables you to create a valuable marketing list of prospects, partners, and clients, so you can develop relationships with them and build a responsive and profitable customer base. It has the deliverability rate of 99.5%, to make sure your messages reach destination inboxes.
- create contact lists to manage your contact database.
- import an existing contact list
- integrate your GetResponse account with other services to set up cyclical imports
- keep your contact lists growing and customer information up to date with landing pages, forms, and surveys
- use social media tools that give you an easy way to tap into the list-building power of social referrals
Plan marketing campaigns and manage sales
- use a drag-and-drop newsletter editor with ready-to use templates. You can also design your own template or use the HTML editor
- use autoresponders to follow up automatically with customers, providing info, offers, and all types of friendly communication.
- create automation workflows to create a process that reflects your customers’ experience. This scalable tool allows for your customers to receive messages based on their actions, and for you to reward their engagement.
- test out your marketing strategies with A/B testing newsletters and landing pages
- use CRM to create and manage sales processes. Decide which contacts may present a deal opportunity and add them to a pipeline. Add and edit deal details and move your prospects between stages as you work on closing the deal.
Analyze results and plan new strategies
- Search contacts and create unlimited custom filters based on specific demographic and customer behavior criteria to manage your contact list and design marketing strategies that match the expectations of your customers.
- take advantage of analytics tools that enable you to create targeted offers to improve conversion rates
Where do I get started?
If you’re looking for directions on how to add contacts, create a newsletter, select recipients, and search for contacts, go to: