How to change the DNS settings?
When you want your domain name to appear in your landing page URL you need to update the nameservers (configure DNS) to point your domain to our DNS server.
The following instructions are for Enterprise account holders. If you have an Email, Max, or a Pro account, see the instructions on how to do it.
Note: Use a subdomain for your landing pages if you have a website at your root domain. See our step-by-step instructions on how to set up a CNAME record.
To make the nameserver changes, you need to:
1. Log in to your hosting control panel.
2. In the domain settings section, look for the DNS settings.
3. Use the following IP address as the main server for your domain:
- 126.96.36.199, for US environment accounts
- 188.8.131.52, for PL environment account
Note: Contact your account manager if you’re not sure which IP address you should use.
- Save the changes.
It can take up to 48 hours for the changes to be propagated across the internet (in other words, for the nameservers and cache records to be updated).