How to use Ecommerce tracking in a message?
This works even if you have click tracking disabled for your message.
- If you use https://example.com as a link, it will be transformed into https://example.com/?gr_x=adsad&gr_s=123132&gr_m=asdasd.
Because of that, it’s important to use hyperlinks or buttons in order to keep the links looking nicely in your message.
How to enable ecommerce tracking in a message?
This option can be enabled for all messages sent through GetResponse in the distribution settings when creating your message.
For example, in order to enable ecommerce tracking in a newsletter:
- Click Menu and then Email marketing.
- Press the Create newsletter button.
- Select Drag-and-Drop editor.
- Expand Distribution settings.
- Turn the Ecommerce tracking switch from OFF to ON.
That will start tracking your contacts as they visit your links.
The process looks identically for all message types.