How can I fix a transaction error in my account?
There could be different reasons why your transaction is not being processed successfully:
- your card issuer might decline the payment for security reason,
- your card is not activated for online/international payments,
- your card does not allow recurring payments,
- your credit card limit has been exceeded,
- your billing details do not match your card billing address.
If you see that your payment wasn’t successful:
- contact your bank to check if your card is in good standing or if there are any restrictions on your card,
- try using a different card.
If your payment still isn’t going through, you can always contact us through our live chat service available 24/7 or sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to check the transaction.