How do I add a user?
Before you begin
- There’s a limited number of users you can grant access to your account. If you’ve reached the limit, you first need to increase the total number of users with access to your account.
- If you want to assign a custom role to a user, make sure you’ve added it on the Manage roles page first.
To add a user, you’ll need to provide their contact information and specify what role you want to assign to them.
- To create users and assign roles to them, go to Profile>>Users.
- Click Add user.
- Enter their personal details. Note: Be sure you use a unique email address for each user. Otherwise, you won’t be able to add a user.
- Assign a role. If the role you’ve selected includes access to specific lists, you’ll also need to specify which lists you want to give the users access to. If you want to review the predefined roles available in the account, click Show predefined roles. In a pop-up modal, you’ll be able to see the details for each role and select it from there.
- Click Add.
We’ll email the user you’ve added requesting them to create a password. After that, they can start using the account.