How to trigger a popup based on product view?
The following article applies to our brand new Forms and Popups editor. Legacy editor help can be found here.
How to trigger popup based on product view?
- Go to Forms and popups and click on the name.
- Click Edit under Display rules.
- Click Turn on targetting in Ecommerce targeting.
- Move the slider beside Viewed a product or product category to display more options.
- To choose when the popup will be displayed:
- Select a store (if you have more than one).
- Choose if you want to track product views, whole category or both.
- Select category or product you want to track (you can select multiple product or categories). When category is selected, visiting all products from this category, will trigger the popup.
- Click on Advanced settings to display more options:
- Select exact, minimum or maximum number of views. Only after visiting the page for selected number of times we will show the popup
- Select the time when views occurred. We check who visited these pages only at a certain time period.
- Remember to click Save after selecting all needed options.