How to change the success view?
The following article applies to our brand new Forms and Popups editor. Legacy editor help can be found here.
Success view is visible after the form is submitted.
There are three types of success views to choose from:
- Thank you message – appears on the same position as the form.
- Close popup – popup disappears after completing the form.
- Redirect to another page or site – external page, internal website or landing page appears.
How can I change the success view?
To change the success view:
- Go to Forms and popups and click on the name.
- Click Edit design.
- Click on the Signup form background.
- Click the Success view.
- Select the Success view action.
- When you select Redirect to another page or site, you will get four options to choose from. Landing page or website will allow to select one from the list and in case of External page or website or Custom protocol you will need to paste the URL.