How to add and edit a button?
The following article applies to our brand new Forms and Popups editor. Legacy editor help can be found here.
How to add a button?
To add a button:
- Go to Forms and popups and click on the name.
- Click Edit design.
- Click Add elements icon.
- Drag and drop Button into your popup.
How to edit a button?
To edit a button:
Click on the button inside your popup. This will show you the button options divided into three sections:
- CTA and linking – here you can enter the text that shows on the button and provide the website, landing page, email, phone or file the button should link to.
- Button design – place where you set the button style, shape, size, colors, and allignment.
- Block settings – expand to adjust visual options of the whole button block.