How can I add a timer?
The following article applies to our brand new Forms and Popups editor. Legacy editor help can be found here.
How to add a timer?
To add a timer:
- Go to Forms and popups and click on the name.
- Click Edit design.
- Click Add elements icon.
- Drag and drop Timer into your popup.
How to edit a timer?
To edit a timer:
Click on the timer inside your popup. That will show you timer options divded into four sections:
- Type – here you can select the timer type (Evergreen or Fixed date) and provide either Countdown duration or Fixed date, depending on your choice. You also can choose the timer format here.
- Counter design – place where you set the timer font, font size, font style, font color, background color, padding, border, and radius.
- Label design – place where you set the label font, font size, font style, and font color.
- Block settings – expand to adjust visual options of the whole button block.