Can I send newsletters based on subscribers’ actions in my previous messages using the GetResponse mobile app?
You can send another message to recipients who opened or didn’t open your previous message or to those who clicked or didn’t click anything in your previous message.
- Click on the 3 horizontal lines in the bottom left corner of your Dashboard.
- Choose Email marketing from the menu.
- Click on a given message.
- From the Summary tab select Show recipient activity.
- Select All recipients.
- Sort the recipients based on your needs.
- Click on the send message icon in the bottom right corner.
- You will be transferred to the newsletter creation page.
Add name and subject, design the content of your message, choose tracking and sending options and click the Send button when you are ready.