What are reports and how can I use them?
You can use reports to send statistical information directly to your inbox, at the frequency of your choice. They help you keep track of how your lists and messages perform over time, so that you can manage them more effectively.
What kinds of reports can I create?
This report shows the number of subscribers and unsubscribers for your list(s). The report also provides a summary of your newsletters’ and autoresponders’ performance (opens, clicks, and other metrics.) This report sends on a recurring basis, according to the frequency you choose.
This report is delivered in a set amount of time following the newsletter delivery to your subscribers and provides all performance metrics. This is a one-time report.
How do I create a report?
1. Begin from the Dashboard and select Reports
2. From the Statistics page, select Manage Reports > Create Report.
3. Enter a Report name and choose the list(s) you’d like to receive reports about.
4. Choose the Report type. The options are Activity or Post-Delivery Report.
5. Select the file type for your report using the Attachments field. The options are XLS and/or CSV.
6. Choose which email address to send the report to. You can select one of your currently registered email addresses or select New Email Address.
7. Customize your email. You can include a custom email subject and description of your choice (optional.)
8. Choose the frequency of your report.
Note: For an Activity report, the frequency options are daily, weekly, or monthly.
For a Post-Delivery report, you will choose the amount of days following your newsletter that the report should wait to send.
9. Click Save to finish creating your report