You probably already know how important a good CRM is for fast lead response time.
Did you know that real estate agents who earn $100,000 or more in commissions per year are more than twice as likely to use real estate CRM software than agents who earn less?
We’re going to dive into an in-depth comparison of 10 popular real estate CRM software tools so you can choose the one that’s best for you and your real estate business.
What does a real estate CRM do? It helps you manage all the facets of a customer’s buying journey. However, when your brokerage or team is looking for a real estate CRM, you must also consider what your specific business needs are – which CRM features will help you grow faster? Read on as we compare 10 of the top CRMs in 2022 based on the following core features:
- Task management
- Contact management
- Sales pipelines
- IDX services
- Sales forecasting & analytics
Table Of Contents
Top Real Estate CRM Software Compared
1. Follow Up Boss
If you’ve spent any time in real estate, you’ve probably heard of Follow Up Boss. As the first real estate CRM with an API that can support IDX events, Follow Up Boss was an industry pioneer. Aside from this, the platform integrates with more than 200 online lead sources. What this means for real estate agents is that it enables seamless lead flow from their lead generation or marketing automation tools. You can integrate Follow Up Boss with GetResponse via Zapier, Leadsbridge, or Automate.io.
Follow Up Boss is a bit pricey. The Grow package, which offers the full package for solo agents and small teams, is priced at $69 per user per month. The Pro package for growing teams starts at $499 per month for up to 10 users. The enterprise-class package for medium-sized brokers accommodates up to 30 users for $1,000 per month.
For Realtors in the pro package or higher, they can incorporate phone calls into the CRM. This means you can make calls to prospects without leaving the platform. Additionally, you’ll be given a unique number that will let you receive calls within the app. You can record each call for evaluation and add notes for team members. The dialer can be added to the Grow plan for $39 per user.
1. Pixel – This feature tracks your leads, your website, and your lead generation platforms so you know which deals and platforms to prioritize.
2. Reports – This feature provides reports on each of your agents’ activity. This enables you to assign more leads to agents who are closing more deals.
1. Follow Up Boss’s automation features are not easily customizable.
2. There is a steep learning curve. You might need some time to get used to the platform.
For residential real estate brokerages, commercial realtors and property developers, Propertybase offers a set of powerful tools. For example, real estate developers can track all aspects of a real estate development project’s budget and cash flow with the Estatemaster integration.
It integrates well with various IDX services and transaction management tools. It is built on the Salesforce platform. As such, it offers access to some Salesforce add-ons and applications. There is also a Salesforce Edition which offers more customizability for your business needs. However, the downside is that it offers limited integrations with external marketing tools. There is currently no way to integrate GetResponse with Propertybase.
The Propertybase CRM alone costs $79 per month per user. However, the price does not cover website, transaction, or backend add-ons. The cost of these additional services can be added to the package.
1. Integration with various multiple listing services (MLS). You can save property listings, photos and other information directly to your CRM and send these to a prospect.
2. PropertyBase websites include a content management system (CMS).
3. Back office module – The module comes with features that facilitate paperless closings, secure transactions and a brokerage intranet.
1. It has a steep learning curve. Some of your team members might not be able to use it comfortably.
2. No integration with advanced lead generation software.
3. Chime CRM
Chime CRM offers some innovative features, for example AI-assisted advertising that collects data from past interactions and provides insights to help you design the best possible campaign strategy. In addition to CRM and lead generation tools, there are also IDX website and transaction management features and integrations in Chime CRM. You can connect GetResponse with Chime via Chime’s Piesync and Zapier integrations.
It is one of the most expensive CRM softwares. Chime starts at $499/mo. and $500 setup for the Growth or Agent package. This package is for up to three users. You’ll have to pay $35/mo. for each additional user
1. Smart Plans – With behavioral lead analysis, which monitors engagement indicators and user activity on your site, you can determine what campaigns and workflows to use to follow up with a prospect.
2. Auto property alerts – This feature allows you to send automatic listing alerts and property updates to a select group of prospects
3. Lead routing – The lead routing feature in Chime CRM is more advanced. You can assign leads to agents or lenders using different distribution methods such as Next Up, Round Robin, and Blast Alert. There is a lead pond feature which distributes unclaimed leads automatically within a team. Any agent within the team who has access to the lead pond will be sent notifications and can claim the lead. This is a way to foster competition among agents.
4. Dynamic lead scoring – Chime offers access to both lead scoring and AI-based lead analysis, giving you insight into how hot or cold a lead is. You can prioritize leads based on online behavior, property information, and engagement.
5. IDX website – Chime CRM offers a website and nationwide MLS support.
1. It is pricey.
2. The website provided by Curaytor isn’t fully customizable
BoomTown is one of the most recommended tools by real estate coaches. This is probably because it has an easy interface. Boomtown also offers a lot of integrations that support real estate prospecting and lead generation. Native integrations include BombBomb, Mojo Dialer, Vulcan 7, and transaction management provider, Dotloop, among others. There is also a Zapier integration that allows you to send leads to or from GetResponse.
A lot of Realtors find the BoomTown CRM costly, even though it’s only one tool in a suite. Prices start at $1000/mo., plus a $750 setup fee for an individual agent on the Launch plan.
1. You can send listing alerts to prospects directly from BoomTown or your website.
2. Now Wall – This feature tells you the urgent or most important tasks you need to do and the people you have to reach out to.
3. Success Assurance – For a fee, you can outsource lead nurturing and qualification to real people, available 24/7 as an extension of your team.
1. A common complaint about BoomTown is that the quality of leads provided via its lead gen feature may not always be good.
2. It is expensive.
Liondesk is on par with some of the leading real estate CRMs and costs less than half as much as other real estate CRMs. One of its unique features is the ability to send video emails and texts. The best part is that you can record your video in the app with the built-in video recorder and send a mass email or text to a segment of your contacts. Users can access this feature from the communications tab. You can integrate GetResponse with Liondesk via Zapier, Automate.io or Leadsbridge.
Liondesk is inexpensive at $21/mo. for the starter package’s annual plan. When billed annually, the pro package offers even more value at $42/mo. A generous 30-day free trial is also available.
1. Video emails and video texts.
2. Property task management – You can set up and customize tasks to do, for example on a listing, from conducting an open house to staging to contract negotiations.
3. Built-in power dialer lets you scroll through contacts and pick contacts to call. You can also drop a recorded voicemail, send a text, and take notes.
4. Daily Vitals – This feature helps you keep track of incoming calls, texts and emails and offers a quick overview of your outreach efforts.
1. Liondesk doesn’t offer significantly customized packages for large brokerages. It’s essentially for individual agents and small teams.
More real estate reading: Our Real Estate Email Marketing Definitive Guide with tips good for anytime
Commissions Inc (CINC) is a lead generation platform that also has a CRM. CINC is popular for its lead generation services managed through Google and Facebook advertising channels. In addition to the features CINC offers natively, users benefit from integrations and partnerships with companies such as Structurely, which provides responsive chatbots on CINC pages.
CINC also integrates with a number of IDX services, real estate lead generation providers and transaction management services. You can swap leads between CINC and GetResponse with CINC’s Zapier integration. Like PropertyBase, CINC is aimed primarily at brokerages and commercial real estate companies.
CINC costs $1,500 per month for its CINC Pro platform. It’s definitely not for the run-of-the-mill realtor.
1. CINC’s lead management pipeline graphic outlines how far along in the sales cycle your leads are
2. Leads can request appointments directly from your website for specific listings.
3. Multiteam members can create agent specific sites for each of their team members. You can also define how much control agents have over the website.
1. It is expensive
2. There are limited website themes available and they can’t be fully customized. A Commissions Inc (CINC) site comes standard with eight themes and about 10 colors and five fonts.
7. Nimble CRM
If you need a simple, lightweight CRM to keep all your emails, calendar, and sales pipeline organized, then you should consider Nimble CRM. Nimble CRM is built for Office 365 and as such works with your Outlook inbox. While not advertised as a real estate CRM, new real estate agents might find some of their integrations useful. For example, they recently partnered with Reliance, a real estate listing and website management provider to offer better lead management to real estate agents. Sync contacts and leads between GetResponse and Nimble with the Piesync or Zapier integrations.
Nimble only has one plan (Business plan). This plan costs $25 per user per month when paid monthly, or $19 per user per month for an annual subscription. However, in this plan you can only store up to 25,000 contacts. You can pay for additional storage, which costs $10 more per month for every 10,000 contacts.
1. Nimble’s prospector extension works in Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. It’s also available as a mobile app for Android and iOS. This tool gives you more information about any of your prospects as you work. In a Google search result or on Facebook, you can hover over the name or company name of the prospect to see more information about them.
2. The Today dashboard finds relevant contacts whom you might want to stay in touch with or reach out to based on keywords you enter in the Nimble settings. The dashboard offers a view of all your upcoming deals, activities and social engagement opportunities.
1. Nimble is not an ideal tool for large brokerages and large teams.
2. It doesn’t come with enough storage space for contacts and emails.
Pipedrive is primarily marketed to sales people, including realtors. This tool allows you to create a fully customizable pipeline based on your sales process. You can add as many steps to your pipeline as needed, and customize it to suit any changes to your sales process. And you can do these without hiring an expert. It integrates with Zapier, Pandadoc, accounting and invoicing software, Xero, and Zoom meetings, among others. You can integrate Pipedrive with GetResponse using either Zapier, Automate.io or Leadsbridge.
The essential plan costs $12.50 per user per month if billed annually, and $18 per user per month if billed monthly. There are also advanced and professional packages that cost $24.90 and $49.90, respectively, when billed annually. Customers can add the Leadbooster add-on for $32.50 to any package. This addon includes these features – chatbots, livechat, webform, and prospector.
1. Activities – This shows you what you need to do next when following up with prospects. Activities that have been booked for a particular day are shown in a simple hour-by-hour grid on the dashboard.
2. Pipedrive has a native meeting scheduling tool.
3. The Insights Revenue forecast report gives you an idea of your future revenue by showing you a visual of what deals have been closed and what deals are open.
4. You can divide Pipedrive users into specific teams and get a view of what deals your sales people are working on.
1. Without applying the right filters, the dashboard can become cluttered with too much information.
9. NetHunt CRM
Nethunt is a cloud-based CRM that helps businesses manage customer relationships directly from Gmail. Nethunt has bulk email capabilities and the ability to provide a sales pipeline view. As a real estate agent, you will be able to capture leads directly through your email, web chat, and social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook Messenger, and Twitter.
Nethunt is a simple and lightweight CRM for small teams and individuals. However, for professionals and large organizations who might need more integrations and customizability, Nethunt might not fit the bill. You can sync leads between Nethunt and GetResponse using Integrately.
The basic plan costs $24 per user per month when billed annually and is ideal for a two-person team. The enterprise plan costs $48 per user per month when billed annually. The advanced package costs $96 per user per month for an annual commitment.
1. Users can automatically update CRM data from results generated through campaigns.
2. Since it works directly in Gmail, users are compelled to use it.
1. The interface can be a bit tricky to navigate.
2. The integrations are small compared to other CRM tools. As such, Nethunt might not be ideal for large brokerages.
10. KvCore CRM
KvCore has two main cloud-based platforms: KvCore and K+ Team. While KvCore is for entire brokerages and their agents, K+ Team offers a simplified version for individual real estate agents and teams of 2-5 agents. KvCore offers MLS-connected websites for real estate agents. It also comes with a number of useful integrations that allow you to import leads from different sources. You can import leads to and from GetResponse via its Zapier integration
The K+ team subscription costs around $ 500/mo. and includes a one-time setup fee of $1,000. The enterprise version for brokerages and teams with more than five agents starts at $1,200/mo. plus an installation fee of up to $1,800.
1. Websites include a CMS and are easy to customize. They also include an IDX that displays listings from the MLS.
2. KVcore compiles data from your local MLS and creates market reports and flyers that website visitors can view or print.
3. The marketing autopilot feature helps you create nurture emails, blog posts, and listing alerts to your prospects automatically using behavioral automation.
4. Agents can follow up using automated video emails and voicemails.
1. It is pricey
2. It requires a lot of setup time.
Real Estate CRM Capabilities
Further real estate industry CRM considerations and conclusions to help your real estate business excel with better customer relationship management.
Managing Sales Pipelines
The sales pipeline is the sequence of steps a prospect goes through until a deal is finalized.
As each stage of the pipeline is completed, the prospect moves to the next stage. For example, a sales pipeline for real estate sales leads should include stages and activities such as setting listing appointments, cold calling, generating sales proposals, and property showings. The process of managing these activities and stages in your CRM is called sales pipeline management.
Pipedrive offers the best features for sales pipeline management as it is specifically designed to help salespeople visually organize their sales process and customize it in a way that allows them to close more deals.
A good real estate CRM offers you more productivity with powerful contact management features, such as:
- The ability to store detailed information about a contact including listing, employment history, anniversary dates etc. This kind of customer repository lets any team member access necessary data quickly.
- The ability to store deal-related information such as past emails, and notes
- Easy meeting schedulers, a calendar and ability to set up reminders
- Ability to facilitate emails, phone calls and SMS plus integration with third party apps for communication and lead sourcing.
As a real estate CRM, Follow Up Boss is the best real estate CRM for contact management since it allows you to capture leads from over 200 different sources and allocate them to agents based on specific criteria. Aside from this, each of your team members are sent daily hot sheet emails which feature the high priority contacts and activities for the day.
You can organize your workday better by using a CRM. Setting reminders is easy, and you can sync it with your Google Calendar or native calendar to never miss a deadline.
LionDesk has an advanced task management feature which allows you to import MLS listings from websites like Zillow and Realtor.com. You can connect a listing to a contact and include important dates about activities like when the property was listed, first open house, date of closing etc. Also, you can set reminders for tasks you need to complete on a particular property, for example home inspection, fixes, etc. The new task management feature also allows users to create recurring tasks, which can be a very useful feature for realtors.
An IDX service allows real estate agents to display a MLS property search bar on their websites. Agents and brokers can use this tool to show more property listings sourced from the MLS on their own websites – offering visitors more options.
Chime CRM supports hundreds of local MLSes and provides hourly updates for your website visitors. They also provide site activity analysis so you can know which leads to focus on. Although the websites provided have limited customization options, they don’t require you to be tech savvy. Another great option to build beautiful websites within minutes is GetResponse’s drag and drop website builder.
Sales Forecasting & Analytics
The process of estimating future revenue can be complicated because there are so many variables you can’t control. Not only do you want to know your potential revenue on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, you want to know which of your sales people bring more to the table.
According to Pipedrive’s Global Sales Performance Review, salespeople spend 10 more days closing deals than their initial sales forecasts had predicted (with those lower sales performers taking over 53 days to close their average deal). Pipedrive has a forecasting tool that can help you set good targets. You can pick the right deals and activities to focus on and distribute leads to the right people on your team.
Hopefully, you now know what to look for in a real estate CRM and which of the many CRM software on the market might be the best fit for your real estate team. If you’re a newbie realtor who just wants a simple contact management solution, GetResponse’s contact list management features might be ideal for your needs. Also, the GetResponse marketing platform integrates with many of the major real estate CRM software through third-party apps like Zapier and Automate.io.