In this article, we’ll compare 10 popular real estate CRM software tools so you can choose the one that perfectly suits your real estate business needs. We’ll look at the features, pricing, pros and cons of each platform based on real user reviews.
But first, what is a CRM?
What does a real estate CRM do? It helps you manage all the facets of a customer’s buying journey. When your brokerage or team is on the hunt for a real estate CRM software, it’s critical to consider your specific business needs. Which CRM features will help you grow faster, make it easier to stay in touch with clients, and automate tasks to free up valuable time? Here are some considerations when selecting a real estate CRM platform:
Real estate CRM capabilities
Real estate industry CRM considerations to help your real estate business excel with better customer relationship management include:
Sales pipeline management
The sales pipeline is the sequence of steps a prospect goes through until a deal is finalized. As each stage of the pipeline is completed, the prospect moves to the next stage. For example, a sales pipeline for real estate sales leads should include stages and activities such as setting listing appointments, cold calling, generating sales proposals, and property showings. The process of managing these activities and stages in your CRM is called sales pipeline management. Your CRM should make it easy to manage your sales pipeline.
A good real estate CRM offers you more productivity with powerful contact management features, such as:
- The ability to store detailed information about a contact, including listing, employment history, anniversary dates, etc. This kind of customer repository lets any team member access necessary data quickly.
- The ability to store deal-related information such as past emails, and notes
- Easy meeting schedulers, a calendar, and ability to set up reminders
- Ability to facilitate emails, phone calls, and SMS plus integration with third-party apps for communication and lead sourcing.
You should be able to organize your workday better by using a CRM. Setting reminders should be easy, and it should sync with your Google Calendar or native calendar so you never miss a deadline.
An IDX service allows real estate agents to display a MLS property search bar on their websites. Agents and brokers can use this tool to show more property listings sourced from the MLS on their own websites – offering visitors more options.
Table Of Contents
- But first, what is a CRM?
- Real estate CRM capabilities
- The best real estate CRM platforms of 2023
- 1. Agile CRM – best free CRM for real estate
- 2. Follow Up Boss – best overall CRM for realtors
- 3. LionDesk – best CRM for real estate task management
- 4. Realvolve – Best CRM for real estate contact management
- 5. Wise Agent – Best CRM for real estate sales management
- 6. KV Core – Best real estate CRM with IDX
- 7. RESimpli – Best CRM for residential real estate investors
- 8. ClientLook – Best CRM for commercial real estate investors
- 9. Lasso CRM – Best CRM for real estate developers
- 10. Propertybase – Best CRM for large real estate brokerages
- 1. Agile CRM – best free CRM for real estate
- How to synchronize leads and contacts between GetResponse and your CRM
The best real estate CRM platforms of 2023
With that said, here are our picks for the best real estate CRM systems in 2023:
1. Agile CRM – best free CRM for real estate
Agile CRM is a versatile all-in-one sales, customer service, and CRM platform tailored for businesses of various sizes, including real estate agents. Launched in 2013, Agile CRM offers a comprehensive solution that streamlines contact management, deal tracking, appointment scheduling, and project management. The platform is also user-friendly, inexpensive, and mobile-ready, making it the best free CRM for real estate agents looking to close deals and effectively maintain client relationships.
- Lead Management. Agile CRM shines as a real estate CRM and lead generation software, allowing you to handle the entirety of the lead journey effectively. It lets you add leads, label them using tags, monitor their history, and view all of your leads in a Kanban presentation. This guarantees accurate follow-ups and facilitates custom workflow creation.
- Telephony Integration. Agile delivers an excellent call center that seamlessly integrates your telephone system and CRM software. It facilitates call recording, usage of preset call scripts, voicemail automation, and analysis of auto-created call logs.
- Deals Management. Agile presents an intuitive, interactive pipeline visualization for progress tracking and management of your deals. You can design multiple pipelines as per your requirements, each having its unique deal stages.
- 360-Degree Contact View. With the 360-degree contact view, you can view all contact-related information in one place, including communication history, social media profiles, interests, engagement points, and notes.
- Free plan: Charged at $0 for 10 users. Features include: 1000 contacts and companies, custom data fields, lead scoring, unlimited deals, tasks & documents management, appointment scheduling, and email tracking.
- Starter plan: Charged at $8.99 per month, this plan includes everything available on the free plan plus 10,000 contacts and companies, two-way email integration, marketing automation, and social monitoring.
- Regular plan: Costs $29.99 per month and includes everything in the Starter plan, plus 50,000 contacts and companies, custom deal tracking, 2-way telephony, and mobile marketing.
- Enterprise plan: Costs $47.99 per month. Features include everything on the regular plan plus unlimited contacts and companies, post-call automation, call recording, and automated voicemails.
Pros and cons
- Easy to use CRM. Agile CRM offers a simple, visual interface that’s easy to use both on desktop and mobile.
- Full-featured sales CRM plus powerful integrations. Agile CRM allows users to monitor sales activity from first touch to closing. It allows seamless transfer of leads to and from a marketing automation platform like GetResponse through tools like Zapier and LeadsBridge.
- Inexpensive. Agile’s free plan allows you to have up to ten users, with access to features that are normally paid for in other CRM solutions.
- Periodic bugs. Users have complained about experiencing bugs when running automated campaigns and trying to set up automated alerts.
- Customer service response times are slow. Fixing a bug can take up to 2 weeks, which often creates delays and workflow disruptions.
Read more related content:
2. Follow Up Boss – best overall CRM for realtors
Follow Up Boss is a leading real estate CRM software platform, providing various dynamic features that cater to the needs of real estate agents and Realtors. One of the unique features of Follow Up Boss is its seamless integration with over 200+ real estate lead sources, enriching your follow-ups with data on properties your leads viewed, and pages they visited. This robust CRM also offers contact management, automatic follow-ups, drip and batch emailing, making it an excellent tool to manage and maintain client relationships.
- Complete CRM plus phone system. Follow Up Boss is the best real estate CRM for lead generation. With Follow Up Boss, realtors can increase their productivity by placing outbound calls directly from the CRM. You can build call lists for important leads, dial with just one click from any screen, and make calls from either your desktop or mobile phone. You can also track every call automatically.
- Email & Calendar Sync. Follow-Up-Boss integrates seamlessly with Google and Office 365, allowing you to send, receive, and track emails and manage your calendar appointments right from the CRM ensuring efficient handling of communication and scheduling.
- Contact Management. The CRM provides a centralized platform for managing all your contacts, allowing you to track every communication with leads and clients. This comprehensive view of interactions ensures that you’re always aware of, and can act upon the latest developments with each contact.
- Automatic Lead Follow-Up. Follow Up Boss CRM allows you to run drip campaigns or trigger tasks based on lead activity or important calendar dates, such as birthdays and closing anniversaries. This feature ensures consistent and timely communication with leads and clients to help maintain strong relationships.
- Grow plan: For solo agents and small teams. Charged at $69 per user/month. Features include unlimited leads and contacts, automatic lead follow-up, drip/batch emailing, 2-way texting, and constant email support.
- Pro plan: Offers advanced tools for medium-sized teams looking to grow. It is priced at $499 per month for up to 10 users and includes everything in the Grow plan plus: an individual phone number and dialer for all users, a team leaderboard, personalized onboarding, and enhanced support.
- Platform plan: For big teams and brokerages. Charged at $1,000 per month for up to 30 users. Features include everything in Pro plus white-glove onboarding & CRM migration, priority support, and a dedicated success manager.
Pros and cons
- Intuitive software. Follow Up Boss CRM is renowned for its intuitive and easy-to-navigate interface. Especially if you have previous technical skills to navigate and utilize its features.
- Highly customizable. The CRM platform can grow with your real estate business. It offers lots of customization options.
- Integrations. Follow Up Boss CRM offers a comprehensive list of integration options including Zillow, CINC, Realtor.com, allowing users to extend its functionalities with other real estate tools and business applications.
- A bit expensive. In comparison to other real estate CRM and lead generation tools, Follow Up Boss CRM is more expensive.
- Basic emails. Follow Up Boss doesn’t support email campaigns and email designs. For access to these capabilities, you’ll need to integrate it with an email marketing solution like GetResponse.
3. LionDesk – best CRM for real estate task management
LionDesk is a comprehensive Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, specifically designed for real estate professionals. One of the noteworthy features of LionDesk is its AI-powered lead assistant that automates tasks, streamlines workflows, and signals efficient lead follow-ups. The platform is designed for ease of use and workflow integration, allowing you to manage all your business tools from one central location.
- AI-Powered Lead Assistant. The AI-powered lead assistant is one feature that sets LionDesk apart. It can automate messages and streamline tasks. This ensures your clients will receive prompt responses, regardless of whether you’re available. It follows up on leads efficiently, ensuring no relationship is lost.
- Enhanced Drip Campaigns. LionDesk allows you to manage your automated drip campaigns easily. Instead of solely relying on email, with LionDesk, you can diversify your communication methods within your campaigns to include automated text messages and phone calls, allowing you to effectively reach out and nurture your leads using the most suitable means of communication for each lead.
- Video Email & Video Texting. LionDesk stands out as one of the few CRM tools with integrated Video Emails and Video Texting. This unique feature enables you to use video communication for one-on-one conversations or within drip campaigns and mass emails/texts.
- Texting Manager. The Texting Manager feature in LionDesk provides a holistic view of all your conversations with your contacts. Not only does it show you ongoing conversations, but it also allows you to send bulk texts. This feature streamlines the process of sending mass texts, saving time and allowing for efficient communication with multiple contacts simultaneously.
LionDesk offers two comprehensive pricing plans. They include:
- CRM Plan: Costs $25/month. Features include; Distribution of up to 7,500 emails, 2,000 text messages, bulk texting, pre-built marketing campaigns, transaction/pipeline management and a Text2Sell feature.
- CRM Premier Plan: Charged at $83/month. It includes every feature in the basic CRM plan plus additional premium services tailored to your needs.
Pros and cons
- Easy to use. LionDesk is one of the easiest CRMs to use right out of the box. You can set up LionDesk within an hour or two, making it a top choice for individual agents or small teams.
- Not expensive. LionDesk is cheaper compared to other real estate CRM tools on the market.
- Supports text and video emails. You can not only send and automate email campaigns to large lists in LionDesk, you can also automate SMS and video emails.
- Glitches and bugs. Some users have complained about glitches and bugs when trying to update contact statuses, setup alerts and notifications, and when creating automated drip campaigns.
Expensive add-ons. For its base plans, the platform offers cheap monthly pricing. But add-ons like the multi-line dialer cost either $50/month or $149/month, depending on the plan you choose.
4. Realvolve – Best CRM for real estate contact management
Realvolve is a powerful CRM built to help real estate agents improve contact management and streamline their workflow. Realvolve’s automated workflow helps you automate repetitive tasks and keep track of deadlines and appointments. This allows you to stay organized, reduce manual efforts, and maintain a consistent client experience.
- Contact Management. Realvolve’s CRM allows you to record and store each contact’s personal and professional details along with an ongoing journal of notes and correspondence. The system also maintains a collection of documents and files per person and you can directly send emails, SMS, and social messages from the platform, making it an efficient hub for all customer interactions.
- Workflow Library. Streamlining workflow and campaign creation is simple with Realvolve’s library of templates. You can pick up pre-built templates or create your own, ensuring time-efficient and consistent communication implementation across various channels.
- Calendar and Task Management. Realvolve makes managing deadlines and capturing important dates easy with its calendar functions. Powerful workflows help systemize repetitive tasks, and both single-item and system-wide calendars ensure that all events are properly tracked.
Realvolve offers four different pricing plans. They include:
- Basic Plan: Best suited for users who want to build automated processes themselves without any expert guidance. Cost $94 per month.
- Accelerate Plan: Best suited for users who want to start with proven processes and templates and are looking for some help, rather than starting everything from scratch. Cost $99 per month.
- Navigator Plan: Suitable for users who want 1-on-1 guidance from an expert to help customize Realvolve’s best workflows to fit their business needs. Pricing for this plan isn’t available. Interested users have to request a quote.
- Concierge Plan: Best suited to users who want the ultimate consulting package. This includes 1-on-1 guidance, in-person and role-specific training, and much more. This option is available by application only. Pricing is available via a custom quote request.
Pros and cons
- Excellent Workflows. Realvolve offers superb workflow capabilities, making business operations detailed and ensuring you are always up-to-date on transactions. Workflows are very customizable with a number of automation features.
- Exceptional Support. Realvolve offers excellent customer support, enhancing user experience and resolving issues effectively.
- Robust team collaboration tools. Realvolve makes it easy to assign tasks and leads to team members and segment emails automatically using predictive analytics.
- Complex setup process. Setting up workflows in Realvolve can be a challenging task if you lack technical expertise.
- Limited integrations. Realvolve doesn’t integrate with some of the tools real estate agents use e.g Dotloop and RPR.
5. Wise Agent – Best CRM for real estate sales management
Wise Agent is an all-in-one CRM solution optimized for real estate professionals. Since its inception in 2002 by Brandon Wise, it has been a cornerstone for lead generation and sales conversion. A unique selling point is its AI assistance – providing streamlined operations and informed decision-making. Coupled with an extensive content library, Wise Agent CRM offers immediate access to a wide range of resources making it easy to manage routine task easily.
- Built-In Power Dialer. This is a unique dialer that can simultaneously dial up to three contacts, boosting efficiency when engaging leads. It offers the flexibility to call from either your computer or mobile phone and facilitates smooth note-taking during calls.
- Time Management. With a team-friendly calendar, to-do lists, and more, you can keep yourself on track and up to speed with all of your contacts’ transaction records. Plus Wise Agent makes it easy for you to set reminders via email and text for upcoming appointments.
- Content Library. WiseAgent allows the creation and storage of common client communication content such as emails, texts, or letters. It also offers a vast set of customizable Real Estate Stock Content, making routine communication tasks quicker and easier.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) bot. Wise Agent’s AI Bot acts as a virtual assistant, efficiently handling lead follow-up tasks. The bot uses industry-standard real estate scripts to engage and qualify new or existing leads.
WiseAgent offers three pricing plans for its users:
- Monthly Plan: Priced at $32 per month, this plan offers month-to-month usage without any long-term commitments. Features include drip marketing, campaigns, lead automation, a team-friendly calendar, free 24/7 support, a transaction manager, and a contact manager.
- Annual Plan: Available at $326 per year, contains everything in the monthly plan. However, this plan offers a slight discount and is useful for those seeking an annual commitment.
- Enterprise Plan: This plan is customizable and price is determined based on specific requirements and scale of use – ideal for larger teams or organizations with unique needs.
Pros and cons
- Easy to use. Wise Agent is one of the easiest real estate CRMs to use.
- Wide range of functionalities. From setting up lead nurturing campaigns to integrating with popular real estate software tools, Wise Agent offers a lot of capabilities.
- Automated Contact Information Enhancement. Wise Agent CRM’s automated contact information enhancement tool saves you time and effort by ensuring that your database is accurate, up-to-date, and error-free.
- Affordable pricing. Starting at just $32 per month, it’s one of the cheapest real estate CRMs on the market.
- Limited automation features. Compared to some other real estate CRM tools, Wise Agent’s automation features are limited.
- Ideal for solo agents, not teams. Wise Agent was not built for real estate teams but for solo agents. As such, it lacks some important team management features.
6. KV Core – Best real estate CRM with IDX
KVCore is a versatile all-in-one real estate CRM system designed to streamline operations in the real estate industry, offering IDX, marketing, lead generation, and more within a comprehensive package. The distinguishing feature of KVCore is its Integrated Data Exchange (IDX). The IDX integration allows real estate professionals to access multiple listing service (MLS) data, enabling them to integrate property listings into their websites directly.
- Customizable IDX Websites. KVcore offers ready-to-use, high-performing website templates with built-in customization options for a unique brand presence. These responsive websites not only enhance your online presence but also generate high-quality leads and improve consumer engagement, ensuring growth and measurable results for your business.
- AI-Driven Lead Management. From the point a prospect engages with your website or completes a form, KVCore’s AI lead management springs into action. It enables you to swiftly respond to inquiries any time of day, without disruptions. Moreover, the AI is adaptable – it can be set to respond to an array of questions and organize appointments.
- Landing pages and IDX squeeze pages. The KvCore platform offers different landing page templates with a variety of call-to-action (CTA) options, such as Content Hijack, Video View, Text Lead, Facebook Chat, and more. IDX Squeeze pages in KvCore are specialized landing pages featuring a list of properties and are designed to track vital statistics from your marketing efforts.
KVCore offers a tiered pricing structure based on the number of users. Here’s a detailed breakdown of the available pricing plans for an annual subscription:
- 1-2 Users: Cost $499 per year with a set-up fee of $999 (one-time payment)
- 3-50 Users: Cost $1,199 per year with a set-up fee of $1,199 (one-time payment)
- 51-100 Users: Cost $1,800 per year with a set-up fee of $1,800 (one-time payment).
Pros and cons
- Automatic follow-ups. Once a lead enters the system, an automation sequence with text and email is triggered.
- Full-featured marketing platform for Realtors. The platform allows you to set up automated lead nurturing sequences, set up Facebook ads, and create IDX websites.
- Excellent support. They have a responsive customer support team always ready to attend to customer questions and needs.
- Requires technical knowledge. Its complicated user interface and sophisticated setup make it difficult to master unless you have previous technical knowledge.
- Higher-than-average pricing. You’ll spend $499 for one to two users with a 12-month commitment and a $999 one-time setup fee.
7. RESimpli – Best CRM for residential real estate investors
RESimpli is an all-in-one real estate investment management solution. It is a robust CRM software that merges data management, marketing enhancement, sales and operations optimization into one user-friendly platform. Its key features include contact management, diverse communication tools, list stacking and campaign management.
- Drip Campaigns. With RESimpli, you can automate all your follow-ups within the platform itself. Whether it’s through email, SMS, RVM (ringless voicemail), or direct mail, the built-in CRM takes care of the automation.
- Data Organization. All your business data can be stored and organized in one place in REsimpli. Be it property lists, lead details, cash buyer information, or offer statuses, everything can be managed on the CRM.
- Integrated CRM Dialer. You can directly cold call prospects, track performance, manage your leads, schedule follow-ups, and even add tasks or appointments through the dialer. It also equips you with a dedicated inbox for managing incoming calls and texts.
- Basic plan: Costs $99 for one user/month. Gives users access to 2 phone numbers, 500 calling minutes & SMS per month, and 20,000 list stacking info records.
- Pro plan: $299 per month for 5 users. Gives users access to 5 phone numbers, 2000 calling minutes & SMS per month and 100,000 list stacking info records.
- Enterprise plan: Costs $749 per month for unlimited users. Access to 15 phone numbers,10,000 calling minutes & SMS per month, and unlimited list stacking info records.
Pros and cons
- E-signatures. RESimpli has an E-sign feature that helps you minimize pen and paper contracts.
- All-in-one platform. RESimpli eliminates the need for multiple apps by managing communications, files, tasks, marketing, leads, and finances for real estate investors all within a single platform.
- The platform is simple and easy to use. RESimpli has a great UX/UI. Even without being tech-savvy, you can work with RESimpli.
- Poor reporting options. ReSimpli CRM offers only basic report templates without detailed data visualization or extensive analysis capabilities. The CRM doesn’t provide a diverse range of metrics, restricting users from understanding the full scope of their performance.
- No email templates. While you can create email templates with RESimpli, it doesn’t offer templates and there are limited team collaboration features.
8. ClientLook – Best CRM for commercial real estate investors
Lightbox’s ClientLook provides investors with an all-in-one commercial real estate CRM that makes managing contacts, properties, and deals easier. The platform sets itself apart with robust API integrations including RPR Commercial for REALTORS®, and TheAnalyst® PRO. Plus, it stands out with its additional support for legacy systems and communication tools, making it flexible and user-friendly.
- Contact Management. This feature allows you to manage all your contact information efficiently. Users can record notes and emails, manage tasks, and synchronize all their data with their mobile devices. The system also supports Outlook and Google Sync for seamless data synchronization and provides advanced importing and exporting features.
- Pipeline Management. You can create deals and organize related activities, files, emails, and other resources in a structured way. This feature enables active collaboration with clients and real-time recording of information, helping to ensure that nothing slips through the cracks.
- Back-Office Assistant. ClientLook offers its subscribers the added advantage of leveraging the Back-Office Assistant team to outsource certain CRM tasks. This team can provide support with tasks such as data entry, online lead capture, and listing administration, which can take a significant load off you, allowing you to focus on more strategic tasks.
ClientLook offers two basic plans:
- Month-to-Month Plan: For those who prefer not to commit to an annual subscription, ClientLook offers a monthly plan priced at $129 per user per month.
- Annual Billing Plan: Priced at $1,068 per user per year. This pricing is more cost-efficient as it rounds up to less than $100 per month.
It’s important to note that both the annual and monthly plans include extensive support options. Subscribers can access virtual assistant services, in-app chat support, and a comprehensive video library aimed at training teams to leverage ClientLook effectively.
Pros and cons
- Integrates with common commercial real estate tools. ClientLook integrates with the top software tools used by commercial real estate agents including LightBoxRE and TheAnalystPro
- Deals feature. You can see all contacts related to a particular deal and the interactions related to that deal in one place.
- Extensive API Integrations. With robust API integrations including Google Drive, MailChimp, RPR Commercial for REALTORS®, and TheAnalyst® PRO, ClientLook streamlines your workflow.
- Expensive. For the most cost-effective pricing, you have to commit to an annual subscription at $1,068 per user.
- No cross-object filtering for searches. It has a basic advanced search feature with limited search customization options.
9. Lasso CRM – Best CRM for real estate developers
Lasso CRM is a customer relationship management solution designed to effectively capture, engage, follow up, and ultimately convert prospects into home buyers. Its unique feature set includes powerful lead management for tracking and nurturing prospects, alongside proactive email marketing capabilities. These key features work seamlessly together to provide an efficient platform for real estate developers, enabling them to manage and streamline their sales processes and drive results.
- Lead Management. Lasso CRM’s lead management feature automatically helps you capture leads and instantly distributes them to sales. Also, alerts are sent directly to your email whenever a lead revisits your website, ensuring you stay informed about your prospects’ activities. The platform also automates follow-ups and future activities, so no lead slips through the cracks.
- Smart Emails. The system allows you to attach email templates to an automated sales process or individual messages and facilitates the creation of mobile-friendly responsive emails that render perfectly on any device. You can schedule emails to be sent at the optimal time and track metrics such as open rates, click-through rates, referral rates, and the most responsive content.
- Detailed Reporting. Lasso CRM provides extensive reporting capabilities, delivering critical data directly to those who need it, when they need it. The platform also offers the flexibility to customize reports according to specific needs, ensuring you get precise insights on your lead management and new home marketing efforts.
The starting price for Lasso CRM is $495 per user per year. However, this is just the starting price and actual costs may increase based on the features, services, and number of users your business requires. For more specific pricing information, contact the Lasso CRM sales team.
Pros and cons
- Great reporting options. You can create reports to view revenue by sales teams or specific sales people.
- Makes it easy to create follow-up campaigns. Lasso makes it easy to add contact information and run follow-up campaigns for new leads.
- Long Support Wait Times. You might have to wait for as long as a week or more to receive assistance from customer service, especially for technical glitches.
- Poor navigation. Users have complained of the software’s poor UI/UX. It’s often difficult to locate specific settings and tools in the software.
- Out of date templates. Limited marketing features. Email marketing templates provided are outdated.
10. Propertybase – Best CRM for large real estate brokerages
Propertybase is a comprehensive real estate management platform that goes beyond standard CRM solutions, catering specifically to larger brokerages and teams. Its unique features include lead and contact management, transaction workflows, property listing management, marketing automation, and reporting capabilities. Propertybase enables real estate agents to streamline their operations, stay organized, and make informed decisions based on data.
- Listings Management. The Propertybase CRM allows easy management of property listings, including details, photos, and virtual tours. The platform features search capabilities, automated updates, and integrated MLS data, enabling efficient property marketing and management.
- Transaction Management. This feature optimizes the transaction process with tools such as document management, task assignment, and deadline tracking. You can monitor transaction progress, collaborate with teams, and ensure seamless closing processes.
- Marketing Automation. Propertybase offers marketing automation capabilities, enabling the creation of targeted campaigns, and automation of email and social media marketing. You can easily track campaign performance, helping you to nurture leads and engage clients effectively.
- Reporting and Analytics. Propertybase provides real-time analytics from various channels such as your brokerage website, social media, and newsletters. This allows you to determine which channels are driving the most engagement and conversions.
PropertyBase currently does not disclose its pricing plans. To get detailed pricing, you’ll have to book a demo and talk to a member of their sales team.
Pros and cons
- Comprehensive Real Estate Solution. Propertybase serves as an all-encompassing platform, covering real estate website creation, contact database, lead management, and transaction management in one place.
- Seamless MLS Integrations. The platform’s integration with Multiple Listing Services (MLS) helps you to efficiently manage listings.
- Learning Curve. Propertybase’s comprehensive yet complex features may take some time to learn and navigate, which can slow down the adoption process.
- Undisclosed pricing plans. You have to contact the Propertybase sales team to get a detailed pricing plan.
How to synchronize leads and contacts between GetResponse and your CRM
While GetResponse has some built-in contact management features, it also lets you integrate a multitude of other CRM tools. By synergizing GetResponse with your chosen CRM, you unlock the potential to automatically synchronize all your stored contact data, like emails, last names, and first names, between the two platforms. Additionally, you can directly save leads from your marketing campaigns in GetResponse to your CRM.
APIs, like the popular Zapier, provide an effective way to integrate your CRM with your email marketing tool – GetResponse. Alternative API integration software tools, such as Make, N8N, ZapUp, Leadsbridge, API-X Drive, Pabbly Connect, and Integrately, are also readily available within the GetResponse environment.
Integrating GetResponse with your real estate CRM empowers you to manage your sales funnel better, enhance customer relationships, and drive business growth. Don’t hesitate to ask questions; our team is here to assist you throughout the process.