What sort of features are available in the Email Creator?
There’s a variety of elements you can work with inside the Email Creator. These include:
- the Preheader (this one adds a “view online” link to your message. It also works as a message preview in your contacts’ inboxes.)
- Text blocks (to add text to your message)
- Image blocks (you can choose from a rich gallery of stock images, or upload your own)
- Image & text blocks
- Text & image blocks
- Horizontal ruler
- Button (to link to a webpage, product, video, document, etc.)
- Webinar (for webinar invitations and reminders)
Once you add those blocks, you can customize them by double-clicking them. Learn more about how to edit your template.
In this section you’ll find a PayPal button that you can use after setting up the PayPal integration.
For our Pro, Max and Enterprise users, we also offer some advanced ecommerce features, including:
These icons make it possible for your visitors to share your message on their social media feeds. They aren’t editable.
The icons allow sharing in:
- Google +
This feature allows you to save a whole block that you created so that you can use it in other messages without having to create it again. This is useful when, for example, you add a signature to all your mailings.
To save a snippet, click the Snippet icon. You will find it saved in the toolbar.
We autosave your recent changes as you work so that if you don’t like the look of the message, you can return to one of the previous versions of it with one click.
It’s a good idea to test your message before sending so you can get a good idea of what it will look like. In GetResponse, you can do it through:
- sending yourself a test message
- checking out a live inbox preview for the most popular inbox clients
- checking the mobile preview to make sure your message looks good on all devices
- checking the spam score to see if your message is likely to be filtered as spam.