Where can I find my message drafts?
You can view and manage your message drafts on the Manage drafts page within Email marketing. Here’s how to get there:
- Click Email marketing in the toolbar on the Dashboard. The Manage newsletters page will open.
- In the Email marketing toolbar, click Drafts.
This will take you to your Manage drafts page. From there, you can:
- search for specific drafts. Click on the search icon to expand the search field and type in the draft name.
- select the lists to display the drafts for. Click All lists and select a list or lists.
- create new message drafts. Click the Create message draft button and we’ll take you to the newsletter editor where you can select a template and save it as a draft.
Click the Actions icon if you’d like to edit, preview, or delete your drafts. You can also send a test message to your email address.