Remove CRM deal from marketing list
You can use the template Remove CRM deal from marketing list to keep deals focused on sales content and avoid over-sending marketing content. It helps you build a workflow that:
- is triggered when contacts sign up to one of your marketing lists,
- uses a Stage filter to check if the contacts are anywhere in a specific CRM pipeline,
- deletes the contacts from the list you selected.
Category: Lead qualifying
Elements in template: 3
Minimum number of elements to configure: 2
CRM element available only in Pro and Max accounts
Configuring the template
If an element is greyed out, it means that you need to set its properties. Clicking an element opens its Properties.
- The Subscribed via condition is preset for any list and any method. We recommend you modify the settings to better suit your needs. Under the Properties tab for the element, use the drop-downs to narrow it down by list and method.
- For the Stage filter, use the drop-downs to select by which stage or stages in a specific pipeline to filter the deals.
- For the Remove contact action, select the option to remove contacts from a list and then select the list you used in the Subscribed via condition.
- Click Save and publish when you’re done setting up the template or Save and exit if you want to finish editing the template later (it will appear as a draft on the Manage workflows page).