Affiliate course promotion
The Affiliate course promotion template lets you promote your content and encourage people to sign up. This template is useful if you want to:
– send an invitation to the leads who are tagged as interested in the courses you offer
– send a follow-up message to everyone who has signed up
– send a reminder to everyone who hasn’t signed up
– assign tags to contacts based on their responses.
Category: Affiliate marketing
Elements in template: 9
Minimum number of elements to configure: 5
Here’s what you’ll need to configure the elements and publish the template as a workflow:
– automation messages or messages that can be used as automation messages, e.g. an invitation, a thank-you message, and a reminder
– (Optional) tags. You can create tags as you’re building the workflow but its best to have a basic tagging plan set.
All greyed out elements need to be configured. The Wait action is preset to recommended delay. The Link clicked? condition is preset to any newsletter/any link. You can modify the settings to better suit your needs. Click an element to open its Properties tab.
- The Subscribed via condition is preset to any list and any method. Optionally, you can modify the settings to better suit your needs. Under the Properties tab for the element, use the drop-downs to narrow it down by list and method.
- For the Link clicked conditions, decide if you want to keep the default general settings or use the drop-downs to narrow down the condition to a specific message and link.
- For each of the Send message elements, use the drop-downs to select the message you want to use.
- For the Tag elements, select the tags you want to assign to track your customers.
- Click Save and publish when you’re done setting up the template or Save and exit if you want to finish editing the template later (it will appear as a draft on the Manage workflows page).