Can I add Neto customers and prospects to my contact list?
You can integrate your Neto and GetResponse accounts when you want to add your existing and future Neto clients to your GetResponse lists. With this integration you can:
- save the clients’ information as GetResponse custom fields
- Import contacts to your GetResponse list every 24 hours.
- extend the integration to more lists
You can edit and disconnect the integration at any time.
Before you begin
- For contacts to be imported, their user details in your Neto account must show that they are active and have subscribed to your newsletter.
- To connect the accounts, you’ll need your Neto credentials—store link (your store URL) and API key (you’ll find it in Developer tools in the Setup & tools Grab them before you start integrating the accounts).
Connect GetResponse and Neto accounts
- In the Menu, click Integrations.
- Hover your mouse over the Neto tile and click Details.
- Click Connect and enter your store link and API key.
- Click Connect to Neto.
Configure recurring imports
- Click the drop-down menu and select a list. Select the option to add contacts to an autoresponder cycle, if you want them to automatically start receiving messages. This option is only available if there are active autoresponders in the list. Note: Contacts will be imported every 24 hours.
- Choose which group—customers, prospects, or both—you want to import from.
- Choose a source (customer group in your Neto account). Note: You’ll be able to choose from the six customer groups created by default in your Neto account. They are listed by their code name (A-F). This integration doesn’t work with additional customer groups you may create.
- Specify how to update contact information—add new and update existing contact information, add new contacts only, or only update existing contact information.
- Check the box to confirm your contacts have opted-in.
- Click Next to move to a page where you can match customer and prospect information to GetResponse custom fields.
Assign custom fields
Our system can automatically recognize last name and email fields. Note: Neto passes your customers’ and prospects’ usernames to our database. We automatically match this data to Last name. Contact email information is required.
For the remaining fields, match the custom fields in your GetResponse account to the fields that contain contact information from the account you’re connecting. To do this, use one of the following options:
- Click on Assign field and choose one of your existing custom fields.
- Select the Skip column marked with “?” box to proceed without mapping custom fields.
Move the mouse pointer over the grid and scroll right to access and configure all the fields. When you’re done, click Import.
Note: Even though we don’t show any specific contact information (custom field values) in the custom fields columns, these values do get imported.
Editing the integration
Expand the Actions menu and select Edit settings to change the details of the integration for a particular list.
Can I add contacts to more than one list using the Neto integration?
You can repeat the process to add contacts into other lists. Go to Menu>>Integrations>>Neto and click Configure imports. Proceed as described in the Configure recurring imports section.
How do I stop contact imports from Neto?
You can stop importing contacts from a single list or disconnect from your Neto account. Go to Menu>>Integrations>>Neto and depending on your need do one of the following:
- To stop importing contacts to one of your lists, click Stop imports in the Actions menu for each list.
- To stop integration completely, click Disconnect from Neto.