How to change the settings of my pages? Video
You can customize slug URLs, names, social media images and visibility options for all pages on your website.
Each page has its own settings.
To edit page settings:
- When in the Website Builder editor, click on the Manage pages button.
- Hover over the vertical ellipsis on the right side of the page you want to edit and click on Settings.
- In the Settings window click on the General settings tab.
You can edit the following settings:
- Page name
This name will be used in the site menu.
- Change URL slug
Slug is the last part of the URL, also known as directory. By default, we use the page’s name, but you can edit it here.
- Enable page
Enabling this toggle makes your page accessible for visitors. Disabling it turns it offline.
- Schedule Page
If your page is disabled (with the toggle above), you can plan when to enable it with this option.
- Hide from menu
This option will hide the page from the site menu, but the page will still be accessible under its URL.
- Page name
- In the SEO tab, you can set the search engine optimization by setting Page title, Page description and enabling indexing for search engines.
- You can edit the image that will be displayed on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter after somebody shares your website there.
To change it, click on the Social media tab and add your image in the box below.
- Access tab lets you set the membership feature for your website. You can learn more about it here.
- You can place your own or third-party script in the head section of your website using Head element tab.
Note: changes are saved automatically when you click outside the text box.