How to add SEO details to my website? Video
You can add details for Search Engines Optimizations in your website’s settings to improve its search visibility and encourage more organic traffic towards it.
Each page of your website has its own SEO settings so that you can add accurate descriptions and meaningful keywords for each part of your website.
To add or change SEO details, go to:
- When in the Website Builder editor, click on the Manage pages button.
- Hover over the vertical ellipsis on the right and click on Settings.
- In the Settings window click on the SEO tab.
- Add the SEO details:
- Page title
Each page should have a unique name. It will appear at the top of the browser window or tab, and as a clickable title on the search results page.
- Page description
The summary will appear as a snippet under the title on the search results page.
- Search engines should show this page in search results (mark as index)
Enable this toggle to include your page in the search engines result pages.
Disable it so that the page isn’t indexed by search engines and therefore isn’t shown on the search engine’s result pages.
Note: changes are saved automatically when you click outside the text box.
- Repeat this process for each page of your website.