We love sharing our news with you. And today’s announcement is huge, because you’re about to see the all-new GetResponse!
This summer, you’ll experience an entirely different version of your favorite platform – now your command center for all your online marketing. Want to take a look inside?
Why the change?
You’ve probably noticed we really value your feedback. So we listened to all our customers’ comments and requests, and decided it was time for a change. A huge change.
You’ve seen us add features like webinars and marketing automation. But we knew we could do even more to make GetResponse your complete marketing platform. As well as more user-friendly. Or as I like to say, people-friendly.
So our brilliant UX designers, developers, product managers, content strategists, and marketers have worked hard for months to make that happen.
The new GetResponse isn’t just better looking. We’ve completely redefined the way we think about GetResponse and online marketing. In fact, we’ve built a brand new platform to bring you a fully integrated, all-in-one online marketing software experience.
Everything. The new GetResponse has six fully integrated modules, working together to streamline your marketing activities, like email creation and workflow management. At the heart of it all are now your contacts, powering all of the modules from a single source, and keeping them synced with data that’s always up to date. So you can easily track your leads and customers at every stage of their journey.
It’s clear and transparent. And no matter how many modules you use, you get a birds-eye look at your results, to take the best next step. Meet your new dashboard.
Here’s what you get at a glance:
- New platform architecture with fully integrated products. So you can build clear communications with your audience – and get a complete picture of each customer.
- Fully customizable interface that adapts to how you work. So you can see all the data you need to make the right decisions.
- Widget-based dashboard to set up your own unique management hub.
- New sleek design and layout for easier navigation – and the best possible experience.
How does that sound?
Well, that’s not all folks! We’re also rolling out the new…
Customer Relationship Management tool (beta)
But one big part of the online marketing puzzle was missing. Until now. We’re thrilled to show you the beta version of our new CRM system – part of the new GetResponse platform.
Ever wished you could manage your sales pipeline in one interface, instead of integrating and paying for different services? Now you can! With our CRM, you can streamline your sales and marketing with one easy-to use, scalable tool. Without spending big on extra software – or hiring more people.
UPDATE: We’ve rolled out the new GetResponse to a large group of customers in several languages
The new GetResponse is now available in 11 language versions, including English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, and more. We’re currently working on all the other language versions available in GetResponse, so stay tuned!
This includes both existing accounts, and all new ones set up from now on (including free trial accounts).
If you have questions or comments, let us know below this post and we’ll do our best to help!
UPDATE: We’ve rolled out the new GetResponse to the first lucky group Yay! It’s finally happening – today, the first group of selected customers, including those of you that signed up for beta tests last week, will be able to make the switch to the new GetResponse. Not in this group and can’t wait to try it yourself? Don’t worry – we’ll be rolling it out to all paying customers (who use the English version) all throughout June. We’re now entering the phase of heavy testing with the invaluable help of some of you, our customers, and will be collecting your feedback to make sure the product exceeds your expectations. If you’re among those who got early access to the new GetResponse, let us know what you think in the comments below. If you’re still waiting, let us know your expectations!
What you need to know
I know you probably have lots of questions. So I’ll answer a few for you:
- We’ll be rolling out the new interface gradually over the next few months. We’ve started in June with US English accounts, and we’ll be releasing other language versions by the end of 2017.
Want to see it sooner and be a beta tester? Just sign up using the form below.
- You can still use the old version, while we beta test the new one. And you can switch back at any time (but I don’t think you’ll want to!) UPDATE: For newly setup accounts, only the new version is available from now on.
- You’ll pay the same for your account as you do now.
- During the beta phase, you can keep using the CRM tool with your paid account. To keep using it after we’re out of beta, you’ll need at least a Pro account.
- Multi-user access will not be available in the new interface until the beta phase ends. For now, you’ll only be able to use it with the old version of GetResponse.
- You might find some features missing or incomplete in the beta version. Don’t worry – we’re working to get everything ready for the final release.
Of course, our team is always here to help. So just let us know if you have any other questions.
Not just email marketing. All your marketing.
Now you can do it all: collect and nurture leads, and close sales. With all the data at your fingertips, in one easy-to-use platform. That’s what the new GetResponse really means for you.
Soon you can see it for yourself. And I bet you’ll be as excited as we are!
So stay tuned while we keep working to bring you the new GetResponse experience. And watch this space for updates!