So here we are, finally launching the brand-new Autoresponders 2.0. From now on, it’s easier than ever to automate your follow-up campaigns and manage one-to-one communication with your subscribers. Let’s walk you through the feature to see what’s changed and how you can put it to work for best results.
We’ve been waiting for this moment for the past few months and we’re finally able to say — Autoresponders 2.0 are ready for you!
With the new, re-designed feature, you can now enhance your email marketing campaigns with automated time-based and action-based messages.
Although time-based follow-up messages have been available for a very long time, action-based messages are a completely new addition.
Autoresponders 2.0 in a nutshell
Both message types are now available from the Create Autoresponder tab in your Dashboard menu.
- Unlimited time-based messages per day and per cycle: a much more intuitive interface than the “old-school” follow-up messages
- Action-based messages in a neat list: send messages based on actions and events — such as, when the subscriber:
- opens a specified message
- clicks a specified link in a message
- signs up to one of your campaigns
- reaches a goal you’ve set (e.g. a download or purchase)
- changes personal details (such as city or product preference)
- receives a specified autoresponder message
- reaches a birthday, anniversary or other special date you designate
Each type of autoresponder is clearly marked. So just choose the one you want, then use the intuitive (and I mean really intuitive) interface to create and activate your message.
From the same screens, you can manage autoresponders and contacts, drag ‘n’ drop any message to a different day, and show statistics.
To see all this in action, take a look at the video below:
What about existing follow-ups?
When you log in to your account today, you’ll see all your follow-up messages displayed in the new timetable view — on the exact days you assigned.
You can now manage and edit them, specify the time of day (including time zone differences) and see how many subscribers receive a message on a particular day — all in one interface.
Watch a video that summarizes the changes:
Autoresponders 2.0 great ideas
To learn some practical applications for the new autoresponders, watch our blog. We’ll be publishing inspiring case studies in coming weeks.
Let us know what you think of the new feature and how you plan to use it — as always, we’re really curious to know.