All good landing pages follow a certain structure. These aren’t laws of the universe but techniques that typically work best — no need to reinvent the wheel.
CONSIDER INCLUDING THESE ELEMENTS WHEN YOU DESIGN A LANDING PAGE:
- Benefit oriented headline
- Short, relevant copy
- Focus on getting visitors to take one specific action
- No distracting navigation links
- Prominent subscription form
- Consistent brand identity
- Appropriate length
Make sure motivation is in place before asking for action. There are always exceptions, and you can’t always duplicate best practices on your site, but advice given here should be your starting point. Get the essentials in place first, then tweak.
For more information, read our related content: