LandCafe.pl is an online store created out of the love of travel and coffee, offering artisanal coffee beans.
Goal: Build product knowledge among email subscribers and speed up sales
Our target audience are people who know the difference between the quality of mass-produced and artisanal coffee. Our customers make conscious choices, which gave us the idea for an educational campaign that could make our subscribers more aware and ready to buy.Łukasz Janik, founder of LandCafe.pl
Solution: Welcome email series built according to the learn -> like trust -> buy principles:
The campaign is made up of 6 emails that show:
- where the LandCafe.pl coffee comes from
- why you should choose their coffee
- the characteristics of coffee from different parts of the world
- the difference between single-origin coffee and a blend
- how to grind coffee with available tools
- how to read the labels on the LandCafe.pl products
What makes the difference?
You can assign tags to the contacts that opened your email, clicked a link, made a purchase, or visited your website.Łukasz Janik, założyciel LandCafe.pl
Tags let us identify the people who bought from us as a result of the educational campaign. People who didn’t buy get an email with a discount coupon for their first purchase.
How to create an email welcome series
using an Automation template.
Plan the content
Use a word processor like a Google doc or Microsoft Word.
- Think about what makes your brand and product stand out. (LandCafe.pl’s USP is coffee roasted to perfection to satisfy even the most demanding consumers.)
- Introduce it in the simplest words you can think of. Assume your prospect is like a child or a visitor from space – explain everything very clearly. Avoid jargon, and if you use it, explain it.
- Don’t give everything away at once. Divide the content into accessible portions. Think about how much time you have to read newsletters.
Prep the emails
- Keep the content high quality. Check for typos and punctuation. Use high-quality photos and infographics. Respect your audience and their time!
- If you want people to act, use a clear, persuasive call to action.
Create a workflow
- Step by step, introduce all the benefits of the product and becoming a customer.
- You need to make people aware of your brand, and it takes time. Use common sense when planning the email sequence.
- Be patient – it’s a long-term strategy, but it’s worth the wait.
Select the Automation feature and create a welcome workflow for new contacts using your saved newsletters.
Tools used to get results
Email Marketing – Customize ready-to-go newsletters, and transactional emails from a library of predesigned professional templates to match your goals. Take advantage of a/b testing and email analytics to constantly improve your results.
Marketing Automation – Bring your ideal customer journey to life with a visual marketing automation builder that grows with your needs. Schedule automated responses, emails, and reminders.
Signup Forms – Use pre-made templates or create your own forms to collect customer data. Turn data into personalized experiences. You can integrate them with other platforms like Facebook, WordPress, etc.