How to configure a transactional email?
You can configure transactional email templates in your ecommerce CMS (Woocomerce, Prestashop, Magento, etc.). Keep the following checklist in mind when setting up your emails. It will help you ensure that the messages reach your recipients’ inboxes.
To start configuring the messages you want to send through GetResponse, first make sure that:
- the Transactional emails plugin has been enabled in your account,
- you’ve set up the SMTP or API integration.
To and From email addresses
- The Name and From: email address used in the message matches the Name and From: address in your GetResponse account.
- Each message has only one To: recipient. The To: field can’t be empty.
- There are no more than 7 CC/BCC recipients in total.
- Optionally, you can add one reply-to address.
- Sender address and envelope address match.
Note: Messages won’t be sent to addresses that are known spam traps.
Subject and message formatting
- Your message has a subject line. The subject has a limit of 512 characters.
- Your message is plain text or HTML, or both. If it’s both, it consists of no more than one part HTML, one part plain text.
- You can add emojis to your message.
- Your message can have an unlimited number of attachments.
- The maximum message size without any attachments is 16MB.
- The maximum message size with attachments is 32MB.