How do I embed a video from a URL?
The following article applies to our brand new Forms and Popups editor. Legacy editor help can be found here.
How to embed a video?
To embed a video:
- Go to Forms and popups and click on the name.
- Click Edit design.
- Click Add elements icon.
- Drag and drop Video into your popup.
- Paste the video link and click OK.
How to edit a video block?
To edit a video block:
Click on the video block inside your popup. This will show you block options divided into three sections:
- Source – here you can enter the video link (from YouTube, Vimeo, or Wistia) and choose the video options like mute or loop.
- Video window settings – place where you set video block size.
- Block settings – expand to adjust visual options of the whole button block.
Please make sure that video link you paste is not private.
Only globally available videos will work.