How to change the language of non-editable elements in the form?
The following article applies to our brand new Forms and Popups editor. Legacy editor help can be found here.
Which elements can I select to be translated automatically?
Some elements in forms, popups, and inline content are non-editable. You can choose in which language they appear. Those elements are:
- any messages related to form errors, i.e.:
- contact is on the list already
- the field is required and it cannot be empty
- the email field or the phone field is entered in the wrong format
- timer – elements of the timer such as days, hours and minutes will be translated automatically
Which languages are available?
How to change the language of the non-editable elements in the form, popup or inline content?
To edit the design of your popup or inline content:
- Go to Forms and popups and click on the name.
- Click Edit design.
- Click Edit settings icon.
- Select Language from the dropdown list.