Affiliate marketing is not a “get-rich-quick scheme”. It’s one of the most popular strategies for building a lasting business. GetResponse encourages long term win-win relationships with our Affiliate Partners. It is very important to operate within established laws, using best practices and ethical principles.
Here are a few quick tips to stay on the right track:
- ✓ ●Make sure your profile is up to date, your name, email, and website URL are current and provide full payout details so that we can transfer money to you on time.
- ✓ Optimization is the key to a successful Affiliate campaign. Track your referral results regularly and adjust campaigns accordingly. Verify that your traffic is converting and that free trials are upgrading into paid accounts.
- ✓ Although we provide plenty of free promo materials, by all means create your own content and reviews. Your content can be based on our resources, but don’t just copy and paste, add content to add SEOP value and added value for your readers.
- ✓ Make sure you always include your Affiliate ID in referral links. Add
your tracking parameter to every URL you link back to GetResponse. Don’t just link to our home page, there are other great converting pages with features and resources. Also, have a link to our pricing page to encourage instant sales when possible. If you are planning to subscribe to GetResponse for your own needs, please avoid using your tracking link, as self-referrals are excluded from commissions.
- ✓ Keep in mind that GetResponse MAX accounts are excluded from referrals under Affiliate Programs referred via an affiliate tracking link. If you have a prospect that needs this type of account contact please sign up under GetResponse MAX Partner Programs.
- Avoid PPC violations. Bidding on GetResponse branded keywords is ݔ directly forbidden. If you use paid search or paid ads on any platform, you cannot use GetReponse branded keyworks or link the ads directly to GetResponse. Violations like this will get your Affiliate account suspended. Bidding on the GetResponse Brand or Direct linking drives costs up for everyone. Use ads with industry keywords like “conversion funnels” or “best email marketing”. You can bid on those terms but only to direct traffic to your landing page, which can then promote and link to GetResponse.
- Avoid SPAM and stay away from purchased lists. Stick to good email ݔ marketing and list building practices. Multiple parties sending solicitation to the same people for the same products just annoys potential customers and is never effective.
- Avoid setting up accounts that impersonate GetResponse or closely ݔ resemble our branding. This can be misleading for customers, and you can gain more stating clearly who you are and why you recommend GetResponse. Violations of this nature will also get your Affiliate account suspended.The best results one can get is by positioning themselves clearly so the audience knows why and how information on a certain channel can be useful for them. Affiliates should add their own voice to the narrative instead of making it look like they are a GetResponse official account.