About the integration
Squarespace is a website building and hosting platform known for its sleek, user-friendly design interface and customizable templates. It enables users, regardless of their technical skills, to create professional-looking websites, blogs, and e-commerce stores. Squarespace offers a range of features including drag-and-drop page builders, site analytics, and integration with various third-party tools.
Connect GetResponse with Squarespace to:
- Create beautiful websites and landing pages with Squarespace.
- Embed customizable sign-up forms and pop-up messages on your Squarespace website to collect visitor email addresses.
- Use promotional banners to encourage newsletter subscriptions and capture leads.
- Integrate with GetResponse for seamless management and growth of your subscriber list.
How does it work?
Go through a few simple steps to connect Squarespace with GetResponse:
- Create a Zapier, GetResponse and Squarespace account.
- Connect your GetResponse and Squarespacce accounts to Zapier with your API keys.
- Create a new Zap in Zapier.
- Set up “New form submission” in Squarespace as your trigger.
- Set up “Create or update contact” in GetResponse as the action.
- Test and publish your integration.