Collect more form submissions with Paperform added to your GetResponse email, website, or landing page.
About the integration
GetResponse and Paperform integration allows you to create customizable forms and simply embed them into your emails, websites, or landing pages – all without writing a single line of code.
Paperform is an online form builder that combines serious digital smarts with beautiful design to create endless possibilities. Schedule appointments, take payments, collect customers’ information, and put manual processes on autopilot.
How does it work?
- Click to create a Zap, and choose “Paperform” as the “Trigger” app.
- Choose the trigger “New Form Submission”.
- Follow the prompts to authorize Zapier to have access to your Paperform account.
- Choose the form and use the “Test trigger” button. Make sure your form has been submitted before using the “Test trigger” button.
- After testing your form, you can click the “+” icon below your Zap Trigger to add an Action with GetResponse.
- Paperform account
- GetResponse account
- Zapier account