About the integration
Donorbox is an online fundraising platform trusted by over 50,000 organizations across 96 countries. It offers a suite of tools tailored for nonprofits, ensuring an efficient donation process with features like UltraSwift™ checkout for quicker donor contributions, Donorbox Live™ Kiosk for on-site giving, and seamless integration capabilities with other software.
Connect GetResponse with Donorbox to:
- Build donation forms, embed donation buttons and set up donation pages tailored to your organization’s brand and needs.
- Organize fundraising events, initiate crowdfunding campaigns or offer memberships for recurring contributions with Donorbox.
- Automatically add new donors to your GetResponse lists or update your existing contacts.
- Engage and follow-up with your donors with GetResponse email campaigns.
How does it work?
Go through a few simple steps to connect Donorbox with GetResponse:
- Create a Zapier, GetResponse and Donorbox account.
- Connect your GetResponse and Donorbox accounts to Zapier with your API keys.
- Create a new Zap in Zapier.
- Select your Donorbox trigger from the drop-down menu.
- Match donor data with GetResponse fields.
- Set up your action in GetResponse.
- Test and publish your Zap.
- Alternatively, you can just add the Donorbox donation button directly to your GetResponse landing pages.