Offer free WiFi to your guests in exchange for their email addresses.
About the integration
Social WiFi is a platform that enables businesses to provide guest WiFi access while gaining valuable customer insights and facilitating engagement. By allowing WiFi users to log in via social media accounts or email, businesses can collect data to better understand their customers and deliver targeted marketing campaigns.
Connect GetResponse with Social WiFi to:
- Configure WiFi access points in your venue
- Capture users’ contact information, monitor behavior, collect reviews and send exclusive offers
- Automatically add WiFi users to your GetResponse lists
How does it work?
Go through a few simple steps to connect Social WiFi with GetResponse:
- Access your GetResponse account to obtain the data required for the integration. Go to the Contacts tab, select the desired contact list, click the 3 dots, and then click on Settings.
- Copy both the list name and token from GetResponse.
- Log in to your Social WiFi dashboard, navigate to the Integrations: GetResponse tab, and add a new GetResponse integration. Paste the copied name and list token into the relevant fields.
- Go to the Integrations and API tab in the Tools section of your GetResponse dashboard. Click “Generate API key,” give it a name, and save. Copy the generated API key.
- Paste the API key into the relevant field in the Social WiFi dashboard. Select “Active” and click “Save” to complete the integration.
WiFi access point
Social WiFi account