About the integration
Contact Form 7 is a free open-source WordPress plugin that lets you create contact forms simply and quickly. This customizable plugin allows the management of multiple contact forms using straightforward markup. Its features include Ajax-powered submission, CAPTCHA, and Akismet spam filtering.
Connect GetResponse with Contact Form 7 to:
- Integrate your online forms with the GetResponse email marketing service.
- Collect and add subscribers to your GetResponse marketing list when a form is submitted.
- Automatically send new leads from any form on your website directly to your GetResponse mailing list.
- Map every field on your form directly to a custom field in GetResponse to collect more detailed information.
How does it work?
Go through a few simple steps to connect Contact Form 7 with GetResponse:
- In your WordPress account, navigate to Contact > Contact Forms to either edit an existing form or go to Contact > Add New to create a fresh one.
- Integrate the provided code snippet into the contact form template, adjusting the call-to-action as needed.
- If desired, incorporate any GetResponse custom field by using the format: gr4wp_customfieldname, replacing “customfieldname” with the name of your custom field.
- Save your modifications to the form.
- Activate the integration within your integrations settings.