Grow your list, track site visits, and send ecommerce data with GetResponse for WordPress.
Turn your blog, site or ecommerce store visitors and customers into highly engaged subscribers.
GetResponse for WordPress lets you add site visitors to your contact list, update contact information, track site visits, and pass ecommerce data to GetResponse. It helps you keep your list growing and ensures you have the contact information and ecommerce data to plan successful marketing campaigns.
The plugin features include:
Add GetResponse landing pages on your WordPress site to:
- Easily feature new webinar, signup, promotion, download, or sales-focused pages
- Use popup, exit popup, and fixed bar forms on the pages to get more signups
- Run A/B tests to ensure your page design is optimized for conversions
Easily publish landing pages under your WordPress domain as a subpage. Add contacts without any 3rd party integrations directly after they sign up from one of your landing pages.
Encourage people to sign up using all the list-building options and built-in integrations with Contact Form 7 and BuddyPress:
- add GetResponse forms anywhere on your site and to your blog posts
- add an opt-in box to comments and registration forms to add site visitors to your list
- add an opt-in box to Contact Form 7 and BuddyPress forms
WooCommerce – add contacts and collect ecommerce data
The built-in integration with WooCommerce lets you add customers to your contact list and send ecommerce data to GetResponse. Here’s what you can do with it:
- grow your list by adding customers at checkout
- export customer lists to GetResponse (this option allows you to export custom fields and purchase history
- collect information about customer spending habits, products, purchases made, and shopping carts
Web event tracking
GetResponse for WordPress lets you track visits to your site.
- Create workflows based on URLs visited
- Use advanced search options to identify people who recently visited your site
- Create custom filters and target your email offers
Download the plugin here.
Become an integration partner
Integrate GetResponse with other applications and become our integrations partner.
Your integration will be featured here in our integrations directory.
Build your own integration
Use our advanced API to build your own integration, linking
GetResponse with your service.