Grow your list, track site visits, and send ecommerce data with GetResponse for WordPress.
Turn your blog, site or store visitors, and customers into contacts. Automatically send customer and order data to GetResponse.
Create targeted segments you can market to with personalized emails to convert, reward, or re-engage your customers.
How does it work?
With GetResponse for WordPress, you can add new and update existing contacts, track customer website behavior, and collect customer data to increase your sales and conversions.
- Choose a specific contact list in GetResponse for your customers
- Add GetResponse forms anywhere on your site and within your blog posts
- Add an opt-in box to registration forms to add site visitors to your list
- Allow site visitors to subscribe for your GetResponse list from the comment section
- Collect subscriptions via built-in integrations with Contact Form 7, BuddyPress, and Ninja Form forms
- Publish your GetResponse landing pages as a subpage under your WordPress domain
- Grow your list by adding customers at checkout
- Export your customer list to GetResponse (including custom fields and purchase history)
- Send ecommerce data to GetResponse for customers added to your contact list in GetResponse
- Track abandoned carts to send abandoned cart emails
Web event tracking
- Track which sites your customers visit
- GetResponse Plus package or higher for ecommerce and web event tracking features
- WordPress version 3.3.0 or higher
- PHP 5.6 or higher
- cURL library installed and loaded
- SSL certificate installed and enabled