How can I add a cookies notification to my landing page?
1. Go to Create and click Create landing page
2. Choose a template.
3. Click the Settings icon in the top right and set your cookies notification to ON.
4. The cookies bar appears on your landing page. You can edit each element to match your landing page and the legal requirements of the target reader’s country and the requirements of the country where your business is located. Double click the cookies bar to place the notification at the top of your landing page or the bottom. Please note that the position of your cookie notification should comply with the legislation of the target country of your landing page and the country where your business is located.
6. After you publish the landing page, visitors will see the cookies notification on your landing page.
- Whether cookies are essential for the website or a given functionality to work;
- Whether the purpose of the cookies is to enhance the performance of the website;
- The types of cookies in use (for example, session or permanent, first-party or third‑party);
- Who controls and has access to cookie‑related information (website owner or a third party);
- A statement that you will not use the cookies for any purpose other than those stated;
- How users can withdraw consent.
We are not responsible for the suitability of information in this guide and cannot be held responsible for any decision you make based on the use of the information.
Why do I need to add cookies notification on my landing page?
This guide is intended to help you comply with legal obligations arising from cookie laws.
To comply with cookie laws, you are usually required to:
- determine what kind of cookies the landing page will set and how you will use them;
- inform visitors that you set cookies, why you set them, and what they do, and then obtain their consent for such use.