About the integration
MemberPress is a comprehensive WordPress membership plugin for monetizing sites. It enables users to build membership sites, control content access, sell courses and downloads, and securely accept payments. Features include paywall control, customizable checkout, subscription billing, course creation tools, and more.
Connect GetResponse with MemberPress to:
- Create membership sites with MemberPress
- Capture member information on your WordPress page
- Automatically send the members’ contact information to your GetResponse lists
- Segment your lists and send marketing communications with GetResponse to your members
How does it work?
Go through a few simple steps to connect MemberPress with GetResponse:
- Install GetResponse add-on: Go to MemberPress dashboard > Add-ons, click to install GetResponse.
- Locate API key: Login to GetResponse, go to Menu > Integrations and API, find API key.
- Paste API key: Copy API key, paste it in GetResponse API key field in MemberPress settings.
- Select email list: Choose desired list from GetResponse list drop-down.
- Set up per-membership lists (optional): Under “Advanced” tab, create lists for different membership levels.