About the integration
WishList Member is a WordPress plugin that allows you to create a membership site, where you can restrict access to certain content, sell digital products, and manage members’ accounts. The integration between WishList Member and GetResponse allows you to automate email marketing tasks based on membership level actions.
Connect GetResponse with WishList Member to:
- Automatically add new members to your GetResponse mailing list
- Create customized web forms and surveys
- Automate email marketing options for each membership level
How does it work?
Go through a few simple steps to connect WishList Member with GetResponse:
- Enable GetResponse integration by selecting it in the Setup > Integrations > Email Providers section of WishList Member.
- Connect WishList Member and GetResponse using the API Key provided by GetResponse, which can be found in the Tools > Integrations & API > API section of the GetResponse site.
- Once the API Key is entered in the WishList Member Integrations section, the API Status will show as Connected.
- Set up specific automation rules, such as adding or removing members from an email list, based on actions like adding, removing, or cancelling membership levels.