About the integration
ThriveCart is a leading shopping cart platform for content creators, coaches, influencers, and online businesses to create high-converting funnels, customizable checkout pages, upsells, downsells, affiliate management, digital product delivery, trials, courses, and much more. ThriveCart integrates with GetResponse to easily manage contacts for a wide number of triggers.
Connect GetResponse with ThriveCart to:
- Automatically add or remove subscribers from a list when they complete a purchase, abandon their cart, experience a declined payment, or receive a refund
- Automatically add or remove a tag from your subscribers when they complete a purchase, abandon their cart, experience a declined payment, or receive a refund
- Set up automations in GetResponse for lead nurturing, upselling or recovering abandoned carts
How does it work?
Go through a few simple steps to connect ThriveCart with GetResponse:
- Log in to your GetResponse dashboard and go to “Tools” > “Integrations and API”.
- Generate your API key from the API section.
- Log in to ThriveCart and go to “Settings” > “Integrations”, then select GetResponse.
- Enter your GetResponse API key and authenticate the integration.
- Set up Behavior rules for your ThriveCart products, by selecting the ThriveCart triggers and the GetResponse actions.