About the integration
n8n is an open-source workflow automation tool that allows users to connect various web-based apps, services, and APIs to automate tasks. Connecting it with GetResponse allows you to create complex workflows with over 250 third-party tools and services.
Connect GetResponse with n8n to:
- Connect with 250+ third-party apps
- Create new contacts
- Delete contacts
- Update contact information
- Forward contact information
How does it work?
Go through a few simple steps to connect n8n with GetResponse:
- Sign up for a free account on n8n.io and log in.
- Click on “Create a New Workflow” and give it a name.
- Drag and drop the “GetResponse” node onto the workflow canvas.
- Click on the GetResponse node and then click on the “Add” button to create a new credential.
- Enter your GetResponse API key and name the credential appropriately.
- Save the credential and close the credential creation window.
- Click on the “Execute Node” button to test the connection between n8n and GetResponse.