About the integration
Make is a powerful automation platform that enables users to construct, manage, and automate anything from tasks to entire systems, offering unlimited possibilities. Facilitating seamless integration of a multitude of apps and offering customizable automation templates, Make stands as an all-in-one solution for boosting productivity across various teams and domains.
Connect GetResponse with Make to:
- Connect GetResponse to 1000+ apps
- Create custom workflows and scenarios for any use case
- Automatically create, delete and update tags, contacts and campaigns in GetResponse
- Trigger scenarios based on your GetResponse campaigns, contacts and newsletters
How does it work?
- Log into your Make account and add a GetResponse module into a Make scenario.
- In the Connection field, click ‘Add’ and provide a name for the connection.
- If prompted, enter your GetResponse credentials and confirm by clicking ‘Log in’.
- Finalize the connection by clicking ‘Yes’. You’ve now successfully connected the GetResponse app with Make.
- Once connected, select from a range of modules like Newsletters, Contacts, Campaigns, and Tags to watch, list, retrieve, create, update, or delete items as per your needs.
- Use the ‘Make an API Call’ function for more customized interactions with your GetResponse data.