How does GetResponse pricing work?
There are three packages offered, each of them has got different list size levels available and add-ons availability:
Email – perfect for email marketers and growth-oriented businesses, plans available within the package include options for the list sizes: 1k, 2,5k, 5k, 10k, 25k, 50k and 100k. For an additional monthly charge you can purchase landing page editor, webinar and/or multi-user access add-ons.
Pro – for growth-focused marketers and SMBs whose lists are bigger than 5k contacts and less than 100k. Every account created within that package has CRM as well as the landing page, webinar 100 and multi-user access (for up to 3 users) add-ons included in the price.
- Max – for marketing pros with advanced email marketing needs. The lists sizes between 10k and 100k. Every account created within that package has CRM as well as the landing page, webinar 500, multi-user access (for up to 5 users) add-ons and an Account Manager consultation included in the price.
Your billing starts with the plan you pick when you sign up. From there, our simple pay-as-you-grow model scales as your list size grows.
Calculating your monthly billing
Your billing is determined by the peak number of active subscribers during the billing month. So if your subscriber count rises to a higher pricing plan during the month, you will be charged at the higher level.
You sign up for the $15/mo plan (up to 1,000 subscribers).
• In month 1, your maximum subscriber count is 300 contacts, so you are charged $15 for the month.
• In month 2, your list grows, and your maximum subscriber count for that month is 900. You still pay $15.
• In month 3, your list grows again, and your peak subscriber count is 1,200. This puts you into a higher pricing plan ($25/mo). Still a great deal: you pay as you grow!
Counting subscribers across multiple lists
Each GetResponse list is treated independently. This means that if an email address is assigned to multiple lists, it counts as multiple contacts.
Let’s say you have 3 different lists: X, Y, Z.
• firstname.lastname@example.org joins X and Y.
• email@example.com joins X, and later you copy her to Z.
• firstname.lastname@example.org joins all three X, Y, Z lists.
• email@example.com joins list X only.
GetResponse counts these as 8 subscribers (2+2+3+1).
We do not charge for the number of messages you send; we charge for the total number of contacts in all of your lists.
Counting active subscribers only
We charge for active subscribers only. Unlike some of our competitors, we never charge for unsubscribes, deleted email addresses or bounces.
Pricing includes unlimited emailing
We don’t impose limits on how many emails you send during the billing period. For one low price, you can send unlimited emails.
Add-ons in the Email plan are extra paid. You can purchase them and cancel any time: 500 Landing pages, 5 Multi-user accounts and 100 or 500 Webinars.
The packages within Pro and Max plans include add-ons: Multi-user (for up to 5 users), Landing pages, Webinars 100 in PRO and Webinars 500 in Max.