Looking for a sales funnel software that doesn’t require you to integrate and pay for multiple tools to run your business smoothly? One that comes with ready-made templates so that you don’t have to start from scratch? And finally, one that’s super easy to set up?
If any of these resonate with you, you’re in the right place.
Introducing: GetResponse Autofunnel, the sales and lead funnel software you’ve been looking for.
What is Autofunnel?
Think of it as your ready-made, automated step-by-step system to build your landing pages, automate your emails, sell your products, recover abandoned orders, and earn you money.
It integrates multiple GetResponse features into one smooth flow – AND it introduces some amazing new features you’ve always wanted to have in GetResponse.
But instead of talking about it, let me just show you first.
How does Autofunnel work?
First, generate some traffic
For the first time, you’re getting powerful traffic-generation tools inside your GetResponse account.
- Facebook Ads – you’ll be able to set up your Facebook and Instagram Ads right inside your GetResponse account to drive quality traffic to your pages. Define your target group, set up your budget and add ad content. Then monitor your campaigns and optimize to make sure you’re getting the best performance.
- Social Ads Creator (formerly known as Beam) – use ready-made templates tailored to your business and create stunning animations for your social profiles and ads in minutes – even if you’re not a designer. All from an app on your phone – at no extra cost.
Sounds interesting? Read this post where we cover in more detail how you can drive more traffic to your website using this new tool.
Send traffic to your awesome-looking landing pages
- Industry-specific landing pages – with Autofunnel, you get brand-new landing page templates that are optimized for conversion, designed for your industry, and filled with ready-made content you can customize to your needs.
Convert your visitors to subscribers and leads
- Built-in web forms – they’re built into your landing pages and automatically set up for your campaign – you just add the fields you need.
- Exit-intent popups – they’re a great tool to get more conversions from your signup pages by capturing the email addresses of visitors who are about to leave your page. And again – they’re automatically set up for your pages. All you do is customize the content.
Nurture your contacts and turn them into your raving fans
- Autoresponders – Welcome your contacts right after they’ve signed up and keep sending them engaging, automated emails to get them ready to buy.
- Webinars – Run free or paid webinars for your audience – they’re seamlessly integrated with your pages and emails, no need for third-party webinar software or browser plugins.
Get them to buy your products
- Conversion-focused sales pages – customize your sales page and order form templates in seconds to sell your products and services online.
- Stores for your products – Add and manage your digital and physical products in GetResponse – and automatically include them on your pages and in your emails.
- Ecommerce integrations – Connect your shopping cart and import your products from Etsy, Stripe, Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento, WooCommerce, and PrestaShop.
Win them back if they abandon their order
- Abandoned order emails – Convince people to complete the orders they left behind by sending them perfectly-timed emails you don’t even have to set up (yes, they’re entirely automated, too.)
- Retargeting ads – couldn’t convert them via email? Worry not! Thanks to our automatic Facebook Pixel integration, you can retarget them using Facebook ads!
- Payment processors – Connect to Stripe, PayPal, BlueSnap, PayU, Square, Qiwi, and Yandex without leaving the app, and sell your products and services right on your GetResponse pages.
- Automated order confirmations – Send an order confirmation email within seconds of the purchase – without lifting a finger.
All of this will soon be available in your GetResponse account – streamlined into one smooth and easy process. You won’t have to log in to multiple platforms, open multiple tabs in your browser, or pay for multiple services to do what really is one sales process.
Funnels for your industry
With Autofunnel, you’ll get 40+ conversion-optimized scenarios written and designed by industry experts to sell, build contact lists, showcase your offers, and help you grow.
They’re perfect for local businesses, ecommerce shop owners, ebook writers, coaches, designers, photographers, event planners, and more. Each scenario features high-quality images, designs, and professional marketing copy – add some details about your business and offers and you’re good to go.
Funnel types for all your business goals
Autofunnel sales funnel software lets you build six types of funnels for all your business goals – no matter if you’re building an audience, selling physical or digital products, or monetizing your expertise:
- quick sales funnel
- full sales funnel
- list building funnel
- lead magnet funnel
- free webinar funnel
- paid webinar funnel
And if you need training or tips to get started, we’ve got you covered:
- What is a sales funnel and how to build an effective one
- Everything you should know about marketing funnels
- How to build a lead funnel that actually works
- Beginner’s guide to squeeze pages
Experts love it!
We’ve already tested our tools with some industry experts – you should really see what they said:
How to create an Autofunnel
Want to see what it takes to create an Autofunnel? Watch these quick walkthrough videos to learn how our funnel tool works and how you can start growing your business automatically.
So, what do you think?
Which feature have you been waiting for the most? How will you use this lead funnel software in your business? Let us know how it’s working for you!