Terms and Conditions
of the GetResponse Referral Program
- These Terms and Conditions govern the GetResponse Referral Program,
hereinafter referred to as the “Referral Program”.
- The Referral Program may be terminated or suspended by GetResponse at
any time without prior notice.
- The Referral Program is organized by GetResponse Sp. z o.o., with its
registered head office located at Arkońska 6, A3, 80-387 Gdańsk, Poland,
registered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court –
Gdansk – North, VII Commercial Division, under number KRS: 0000187388,
with share capital of PLN 5.559.840,00 (“GetResponse”).
- Participation in the Referral Program means that the User agrees with
the Terms and Conditions of the Referral Program.
- The Referral Program enables the User using any active account within
the GetResponse Platform to recommend GetResponse service (“Service”) to
another person (“Referred Customer”) using the special referral link.
The referral link contains a unique parameter assigned to the User.
- If the User provides a referral link to the Referred Customer by
email, the email must be created and distributed according to CAN SPAM
guidelines. Spam and the use of purchased or harvested lists is
prohibited and will result in immediate termination of the referring.
- If the Referred Customer, who has not previously purchased from
GetResponse, registers a paid account within the GetResponse Platform
using the special, referral link which redirects to the GetResponse
website, both, the User and the Referred Customer shall receive a single
credit of 30 (thirty) dollars, which will be allocated on their
accounts, with the sole purpose of using the Service. It means that both
the User and the Referred Customer will receive the credit upon accepted
payment if only the Referred Customer was referred through the referral
- Any additional or subsequent purchases made by the Referred Customer
will not be covered by the Referral Program and will not generate any
credits neither for the User nor for the Referred Customer.
- Apart from the said credit, each User who refers in accordance with these Terms and Conditions at least three new fully paid accounts, is qualified to receive access to one out of four Digital Marketing Certification courses provided by GetResponse (“Reward”).
- Only referrals generated from 06.02.2018 will count towards the Reward.
- GetResponse will verify the validity of sales referred by the User and provide access to chosen course within 30 (thirty) days after the third successful referral.
- Each User may receive access to one course only, regardless of the number of referred accounts.
- Each user is eligible for the Reward only once, no matter how many GetResponse accounts he has.
- The credit for the User and the Referred Customer is calculated within
30 (thirty) days from the purchase made by the Referred Customer within
the Referral Program.
- The maximum credits which can be granted for each User cannot exceed
480 $ (four hundred eighty dollars) per year, regardless of the number
of the Referred Customers.
- A purchase shall be deemed valid if there is no refund, chargeback or
any other kind of complaint about the sale within 30 (thirty) days.
- In case of refund, chargeback or any other kind of complaint about the
sale after the above-mentioned period of time, the granted credits will
be revoked. If the funds accumulated on the User’s account are not
sufficient to cover the revoked credits, the User will be required to
return the equivalent of the revoked credits.
- If the User refers the Referred Customer within the Referral Program,
while using the free/free trial account, the possibility to use the
accumulated funds will be activated after the User buys a paid Service.
- Clicking the “Redeem credits” button will result in calculation of the
accumulated sums towards the first due (unpaid) Service fee. The User is
entitled to take advantage of the “Redeem credits” option only once in a
given settlement period.
- If the funds accumulated on the User’s account are not sufficient to
cover the due service fee, the User has to pay the difference from their
- If the funds accumulated on the User’s account exceed the due service
fee, they can be used in the following settlement periods. The maximum
amount of funds which can be used in a given settlement period is
limited to the amount of subscription plan chosen by the User in the
Service purchase form. The accumulated sums can not be used to pay for
the additional Service features (e.g. landing page, list extension fee).
- The credit is granted for the particular account and package purchased
during the Referral Program. The credit cannot be transferred to another
person or existing paid accounts.
- The credit may be used only to pay for the Service and under no
circumstances it shall be returned or paid out to the User.
- Any fraudulent activity that can be traced directly to the User or
the Referred Customer will cause immediate termination of their
accounts, forfeiture of any granted credits, and legal prosecution if
- GetResponse will not be responsible if a referred sale is unregistered
for any reason.
- The persons or entities that have registered with the GetResponse
Affiliate Program do not receive a sales commission under GetResponse
Affiliate Program for sales referred within the Referral Program.
- The Terms and Conditions of the Referral Program are available on the
- Any enquiries and complaints regarding the Referral Program shall be
submitted to the Customer Support via https://www.getresponse.com/support.html.
- GetResponse reserves the right to end or to change the Referral
Program at any time without prior notice.
- The accumulated credits cannot be used after the termination of the
- Any purchases made by the Referred Customer after the termination of
the Referral Program are not counted as valid in this Program.
- The law of the Republic of Poland and the court of local jurisdiction
of GetResponse shall be the jurisdiction governing the Referral Program.
- For any matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions, the
provisions of the GetResponse Legal documents available on the website https://www.getresponse.com/legal
This terms and conditions is updated as of 06.02.2018.