About the integration
Divi is a popular WordPress theme and visual page builder developed by Elegant Themes. It allows you to create and customize websites without any coding knowledge, using a drag-and-drop interface. With its modular design and extensive library of pre-made layouts, Divi provides flexibility for both beginners and experienced web designers.
Connect GetResponse with Divi to:
- Design high-powered opt-in form popups to increase GetResponse subscribers.
- Create and customize in-line email opt-in forms connected to your GetResponse list using Divi’s extensive design settings.
- Design email pop-ups and fly-ins with advanced targeting options.
- Control the timing and location of pop-up displays, ensuring they reach the right audience at the right time.
How does it work?
Go through a few simple steps to connect Divi with GetResponse:
- Navigate to Bloom, Divi’s opt-in form builder.
- From the email provider dropdown menu, select “GetResponse”.
- Enter a reference name in the “Account Name” field.
- Log in to your GetResponse account, navigate to “Account Details”, click the “Getresponse API” tab, and copy your API Key.
- Paste the copied API Key into the “API Key” field in Bloom and click “Authorize”.
- Once verified, select your desired email lists and click “Save & Exit”.